What is wrong with her hands?

Scorpial

That looks like Exeter's Black leather armor? I had the same issue. He has an update that fixes it. http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39598

Acctually, that's just the Type 3 Armor from here: My link

But that's not it, because I tried removing all of her/his texture overhaul, and I have the same problem!! =/

That looks like Exeter's Black leather armor? I had the same issue. He has an update that fixes it. http://www.newvegasn...le.php?id=39598

Acctually, that's just the Type 3 Armor from here: My link

But that's not it, because I tried removing all of her/his texture overhaul, and I have the same problem!! =/

It's not a texture problem, it's a mesh problem that only affects some people.

I would try removing these two files, then toggle invalidation so that the vanilla nif files for the leather gloves are loaded instead:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\meshes\armor\leatherarmor\f\glover.nif

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\meshes\armor\leatherarmor\f\glovel.nif

I had to delete these two nif files in my setup also.

It's not a texture problem, it's a mesh problem that only affects some people.

I would try removing these two files, then toggle invalidation so that the vanilla nif files for the leather gloves are loaded instead:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\meshes\armor\leatherarmor\f\glover.nif

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\meshes\armor\leatherarmor\f\glovel.nif

I had to delete these two nif files in my setup also.

Wow, I feel completely hopeless now. I did everything you said, but I am still having that problem. On the bright side (I guess), I deactivated all my mods, and the gloves were fine. So it's one of my mods. It's strange though because, this randomly started happening.

Thank-you for you help anyways. If I find out which mod it is, I'll contact the author and let them know.

Ok, the problem was with NCR Rearmament. I checked my entire mod list, and as soon as that was deactivated, my textures were perfectly fine! I have contacted them. I am sorry for the trouble.

Raella69, if you have that mod activated as well, try deactivating it, maybe it will help?

Thanks to everone who helped! =)

Edited by Scorpial