Weird Glitch

GuardedJake

I installed a VaderApps mod, I didnt like it so I uninstalled it, but for some reason whenever i load a save, start new character, whatever. In first Person my characters crosshairs up and to the right of my character. Which is bad because it doesnt effect were my character shoots, slashes, swings. I need help!

Sounds like an uninstall issue. Could be that installing the mod replaced files that weren't restored to original afterwards. Have you contacted the mod author or checked through it's comments section?

Sounds like an uninstall issue. Could be that installing the mod replaced files that weren't restored to original afterwards. Have you contacted the mod author or checked through it's comments section?

I havent checked with the author, but all i did was uncheck the .esp and delete only the .esp, no meshes or anything

I havent checked with the author, but all i did was uncheck the .esp and delete only the .esp, no meshes or anything

Have a look at the uninstall instructions for the mod (usually part of the readme or on the mod description page). Most that I've seen call for removing meshes and textures added to the game as well as the esp. Often the install instructions will tell you what files to backup beforehand so you can restore them afterwards.

Edited by Striker879

Have a look at the uninstall instructions for the mod (usually part of the readme or on the mod description page). Most that I've seen call for removing meshes and textures added to the game as well as the esp. Often the install instructions will tell you what files to backup beforehand so you can restore them afterwards.

I looked at the back-up folder of this, it replaces every skeleton.nif with the ones in the mod. And there are no sub-folders for it

Edited by GuardedJake

I had a look at the download page comments. VadersApps is currently active supporting the mod (his/her last post was yesterday). I am sure that they would be far better at troubleshooting this than I am (I can make some somewhat educated guesses but I'm no expert on all the ins and outs of skeleton.nif replacement). My guess would be that if you were just a vanilla skeleton before you installed the mod then deleting the skeleton.nif that it added should clear up the problem, but I emphasize THAT'S A GUESS. PM the mod author or post a question in the mod comments. VadersApps may not monitor these forums and your input may help make the mod better.