Is there still no word on vampirism/vampires and werewolves in Skyrim?

SpellAndShield

I would assume so, as Vampires have been a part of Elder Scrolls games for quite some time.

I assume they will include werewolves as well, because in Bloodmoon (an expansion centered around Nords), you could become one.

The official word is 'we are messing around with the idea.' Todd said that about changing form, so it would seem that they would have at least vampires. Being a werewolf maybe in the process, but as the guess of the last Beth podcast said, forgot the name, that giving info on games now is being very limited so not to get the 'why is this not here' or 'you said you would' comment.

I really hope we have both vampires and werewolves, and can change into both by some awesome trnsformation animation. But there is no word of yes or no.

Thanks...appeciate the info!

Until someone corrects me on this, I believe there is a werewolf in the latest trailer:

About 1:32.

Whatever it is, it looks awesome and I'm excited as funk :biggrin:

EDIT: Aaw, I just froze the image and it's a troll =[

Edited by kibblesticks

• 5 months later...

Thanks...appeciate the info!

Until someone corrects me on this, I believe there is a werewolf in the latest trailer:

About 1:32.

Whatever it is, it looks awesome and I'm excited as funk :biggrin:

EDIT: Aaw, I just froze the image and it's a troll =[

My friend, now that is trolling... To get our hopes up over the image of a Troll :P

Yeah Vamps will be in there, Werewolves? Maybe, they weren't in Oblivion but they do live in scattered numbers in Skyrim.

Most likely the info will come out in August and september, so just wait and see.

Yeah Vamps will be in there, Werewolves? Maybe, they weren't in Oblivion but they do live in scattered numbers in Skyrim.

Most likely the info will come out in August and september, so just wait and see.

Do you have a source about the vampire part?