Is there still no word on vampirism/vampires and werewolves in Skyrim?

SpellAndShield

If anyone wants to believe this guy on youtube who says that he has a source that werewolves are in can go look him up.

Too lazy to link it but his youtube name is ioblivioniv and he says there isnt even a model yet for werewolves and the pic with the guy that has white/yellowish eyes is a werewolf in human form who is a lycan but can transform.

go look it up

If anyone wants to believe this guy on youtube who says that he has a source that werewolves are in can go look him up.

Too lazy to link it but his youtube name is ioblivioniv and he says there isnt even a model yet for werewolves and the pic with the guy that has white/yellowish eyes is a werewolf in human form who is a lycan but can transform.

go look it up

I also just saw a video he has which says skyrim will have vampires in it with a believable enough explanation so check that out too... if ur interested

Edited by Crazylatino25

go look it up

I also just saw a video he has which says skyrim will have vampires in it with a believable enough explanation so check that out too... if ur interested

Link?

go look it up

Link?

arghhgh.. fine

werewolf vid...

Vampire vid....

I wonder how he sees red eyes on that high elf "vampire", maybe is just me but I can´t see red eyes.The info could be right though the problem is that there is no proof so either we believe in his info or don´t.I already took my conclusions from some interviews where it was asked about vampires and werewolves.

I wonder how he sees red eyes on that high elf "vampire", maybe is just me but I can´t see red eyes.The info could be right though the problem is that there is no proof so either we believe in his info or don´t.I already took my conclusions from some interviews where it was asked about vampires and werewolves.

Yeah i did say people can believe if they want or not. As for the vampire thing i think he saw it better in the gameplay trailer as it was playing and it was clearer.