Help with Clothing mod

Delman99

Hello i'm very new to this so sorry for being a noob but when ever i try to add this mod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35109 the dominatrix suit one into my folder i add it to just the oblivion one and it does nothing but if i add it to the data one it crashes as soon as i hit countine game i'm not sure what the problem is can anyone help me?

Did you look at the requirements - that means you need these mods before it will work.

Requirements:

==================

Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons-without this

mod the armor will not function properly. No joke.

An HGEC compatible skinset (texture)

This means the body comes with the clothes, so no need to download a new body mesh.

Did you look at the requirements - that means you need these mods before it will work.

Requirements:

==================

Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons-without this

mod the armor will not function properly. No joke.

An HGEC compatible skinset (texture)

This means the body comes with the clothes, so no need to download a new body mesh.

i have a skeleton mob but where would i find the second one?

On the game launcher click on the 'Data Files' button. Find your installed Dominatrix Suit.esp in the list and double click it (it should show an x in the box now). Close out Data Files with the 'OK' button and start the game. Follow the directions that came with your mod to find/buy your new toys. Enjoy!!

Where is it saying T_T?? I might also make the suggestion that now you have it showing up in your game, the fine tuning to get everything just right may be better addressed by the mod author. If you post on the mod Comments page, explaining your problem, the mod author or someone who follows the mod closely may know exactly what to do.

srry it dosent say T_T that was just me being stupid, So it's not just the dominatrix set that makes my body disappear it's all armor mods. They are ingame and active i can find/loot/buy them but when i equip then everything but my head disappears. Why is this happening and how can i fix it. I've looked at the mods comments and can find no help and see other people are having the same problem.

Striker879 is right.

If a clothing or armor piece goes invisible, it usually means that something in the nif is not parented properly or there is more than one Scene Root in the nif. It might be that the texture has no mipmap. Textures might be in the wrong folder.

There are probably other reasons, but these are the most common.

How do I fix that, you ask?

Be sure everything is in the proper folders. Usually when you install a mod everything goes to the right places. If not, you have to investigate and find out where the install went wrong.

If something is wrong with the nif, there's nothing you can do unless you can load it up in Blender and see what's wrong, then fix it. The original modder should do this. Same with mipmaps for the testures.

Based on your last post I think you should reinstall oblivion and then reinstall your mods. Also you could try a new game. The save you're using might be corrupted.

Edited by stephanie