Run Faster

oc3

Athletics skill and acrobatics

you can use the console to increase your skill:

Modpca acrobatics 200 = Speed

Modpcs athletics 200 = Jump

Just a minor correction... athletics = speed and acrobatics = jump. And since acrobatics is a skill, it should also be modpcs.

Edited by fg109

Athletics skill and acrobatics

you can use the console to increase your skill:

Modpca acrobatics 200 = Speed

Modpcs athletics 200 = Jump

Just a minor correction... athletics = speed and acrobatics = jump. And since acrobatics is a skill, it should also be modpcs.

I'll give it a try. Is 200 the variable? Is 200 the maximum?

THanks

The maximum is something like 32767 but you probably don't want to go too far over 100 or you will run faster than the game can load cells or check collision.

A better way would be to just edit the game settings that affect movement:

http://cs.elderscrol...t_Game_Settings

Thanks Whalecakes!!,

Any idea how to incorporate any of those commands into a mod or otherwise make them permanent so you don't have to enter them each time? I am assuming those are all console commands, right?

That running mod transformed my game. It makes pure marksman characters possible, and it makes melee combat against much higher leveled foes possible as well, by giving you a chance to heal every once in a while. God, I hate the trains of NPCs running after each other in Oblivion, all the same speed, never catching up to each other. This mod at least makes the player have more than one speed.

And Deathless Aphrodite is a dude. :thumbsup:

That running mod transformed my game. It makes pure marksman characters possible, and it makes melee combat against much higher leveled foes possible as well, by giving you a chance to heal every once in a while. God, I hate the trains of NPCs running after each other in Oblivion, all the same speed, never catching up to each other. This mod at least makes the player have more than one speed.

And Deathless Aphrodite is a dude. :thumbsup:

Oops! My bad. Just assumed from the name.