Does anyone still play Oblivion and morrowind?

ripsaw117

Well I've never finished Morrowind but someday I will and I played Oblivion and still have it installed. When it comes to playing Oblivion however I don't do that anymore because I've finished all the quests I don't even remember how many times so I just usually run around and take screenshots. :laugh:

Not going to play Skyrim though. :mellow:

I finished Oblivion main quest yesterday.

I bought the game about 5 years ago and started playing around June 2007. Left it unfinished after several hundred hours because I was growing bored of the never-ending dungeons, ruins and caves that forced me to kill uncounted foes.

With all the talk for Skyrim and with Chameleon at 125% I quickly saved the Empire after picking up the game last week. I thought it would be a shame to dive into Skyrim with Oblivion still unfinished.

I pre-ordered Skyirim in April and my order has now been posted. I'd probably wait again about 6 months or so before starting to play. That time will allow me to buy a new shiny computer (as I did for Oblivion and NWN 2) with Nvidia GForce 6 series and have the inevitable game patches, graphic drivers patches and unofficial patches (awesome for Obivion!) ready. Not to forget useful and amazing mods.

So yes, people still play Oblivion. And I still have to pickup my Imperial Armor , one of the perks of being a Champion of Cyrodill