NVSE not working

Hafvstedt

This is the first time I've tried NVSE. In game it says version 1 in the console when I type getNVSEversion but the mods aren't working.

Is it because the NVSE is not yet working with the newest patch that came recently?

If you got the latest update from steam around 23rd of feb and using 1.07b NVSE from http://nvse.silverlock.org/

Yes, that is the one I downloaded. Strange..

Is there any other way for me to see if it's running? I saw that a guy got a "NVSE Running" message in the upper left side of the screen, I don't have that.

I'm also having trouble with the script extender, its to do with the patching/addition of the Dead Money DLC. dunno which part borked it, probably the patch, only thing to do seems to be wait for the script extender to be updated.

I am running Dead Money with NVSE 1.0 b7 with no problems

I have found that if you open FNVedit, it will try and fix Dead Money and hose everything if you save.

Are you using the Steam version of FNV?

Corejob, can you please post how you fixed it?I'm having the very same issue.Do I just load it up with FNVEdit and it fixes everything?Does Dead Money run proper after that?

:EDIT:I did what you said, except now the game keeps crashing whenever I have dead money selected, eh, guess I will just wait for NVSE update.

What I did was.

Load DeadMoney,FNV.esm,and lang.esp,edit DeadMoney author variable,save,then load it up.Note, I tried NVSE originally with no dead money, after I saw and read about this, i tried downloading it(yeah,pirating, but who knows,maybe it would work,at least me paying two times for my oblivion copy should be fine as a payment for this) and it still does this.Trying the game with 1b6 works however!Maybe there's just no possible support for versions that dont have dead money?

Edited by clanelord22