WyreBash 291 Not Starting Successfully

clp120591

Hey there, hoping someone here can help me out. I recently installed the latest version of WyreBash, but it won't seem to open properly. I followed the instructions on the WyreBash website and I have obtained my bugdump which I have posted below.

C:\Users\Chris>chdir C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy>c:\python25\python.exe bash.py

-d

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bosh.py:15124: Warning: 'with'

will become a reserved keyword in Python 2.6

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "bash.py", line 38, in <module>

import bosh

File "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bosh.py", line 15124

with open(os.path.join(root, name),"r") as text:

^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Thanks!

Hey there, hoping someone here can help me out. I recently installed the latest version of WyreBash, but it won't seem to open properly. I followed the instructions on the WyreBash website and I have obtained my bugdump which I have posted below.

C:\Users\Chris>chdir C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy>c:\python25\python.exe bash.py

-d

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bosh.py:15124: Warning: 'with'

will become a reserved keyword in Python 2.6

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "bash.py", line 38, in <module>

import bosh

File "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bosh.py", line 15124

with open(os.path.join(root, name),"r") as text:

^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Thanks!

You have an old version of Python. You need to download the WryePython03a bundle (which includes Python 2.6 and all the other necessary packages) from TESNexus and install it. Afterwards, I would recommend that you reinstall Wrye Bash,

You have an old version of Python. You need to download the WryePython03a bundle (which includes Python 2.6 and all the other necessary packages) from TESNexus and install it. Afterwards, I would recommend that you reinstall Wrye Bash,

Ah, i hadn't realized it, but I still had Python 2.5 on my computer. Uninstalled it and Wyre Bash works fine. Thanks!