is there a way to summon or move followers to my character?

jqr0666

i always install custom followers and companions mods and i use the command console to move them to me and recruit them so that i wont go through the hassel to look for them and recruit them then go back where i was but here is the problem...

as soon as i tell them to leave and they move to another area, i get CTD and im just wondering if anybody knows a mod where i can summon the real follower to me and not just spawn a random copy of that follower that can cause me CTD in the future if i leave that mod installed?...or is there a mod where i can instantly teleport where that certain companion or follower is?

i have lots of custom followers and companion mods installed, i like to have a huge variety in skyrim.

You need to know the RefID of the follower if you want to move them to your location.

prid "RefID"

moveto player

Alternately, Amazing Follower Tweaks has a "summon everyone" command.

To add to the above post, I have a lot of follower mods as well, and I made a list with all of their ref id's so I don't have to go through the hassle of finding them again. It's also useful if they get lost.

how can i find they're Ref ID's?

To add to the above post, I have a lot of follower mods as well, and I made a list with all of their ref id's so I don't have to go through the hassle of finding them again. It's also useful if they get lost.

how can i find they're Ref ID's?

While they are standing in front of you, click on them in the console and note the number that pops up in the console window