Is WAC compatible with OOO?

bryman1970

Im using the Elsweyr Anequina mod, and on that same page, there is a 'patch' which adds new creatures to the EA wilderness found here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35817. It requires using the Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm as well as the WAC.bsa and WAC.esp., found here: http://waalx.com/RealSwordsForum/viewtopic.php?t=249. This page requires creating a new account to view the page, but i've copied and pasted what I find to be the more important information below:

If you want WAC to run, those files need to load:

- WAC.bsa contain all the files (textures, meshes, and sounds).

- Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm The master file, contain the data for (almost) everything. Must be loaded for anything else in the overhaul to work.

- WAC.esp Mandatory if you want WAC.bsa to load. This esp places new spawn points in the world. It also change some small parts of the world around the camps (goblins). Other than the landscape editing around the camps, WAC.esp is made so it shouldn't conflict with other things, or mostly not. Even with other overhauls as this esp only place new spawn points.

The other files in the archives are optional:

- WAC - Overspawn.esp This esp rework the vanilla creature lists, this one also add the goblins of WAC that aren't touched by the WAC.esp at all. Overspawn make a big difference and you will not see some stuff without it, for example, the new horses of WAC are managed here. This will conflict with anything else that modify Leveled lists (FCOM, MMM, FRAN, OOO, TIE, etc...). WAC Goblins, WAC zombies, skeletons, horses, and some others stuff are controlled here.

- WAC - TCOS.esp TCOS stand for The Chronicles of Steel. The sum of RealSwords, this esp is the thing in the overhaul that does NPC changes. Weapons, Mages Robes, Armors, Beards, clothes (later). This will conflict with anything that modify vanilla NPC. Yet it's one big part of WAC. TCOS is a very big part of WAC.

- WAC - TCOS Shops.esp This esp place the merchants of RealSwords in the world as in the RealSwords module. Khajiit have been updated to a Forge-Tower alike the one I made for RealSwords Nord. The Khajiit tower is still in Borderwatch. Started by dev_akm and destroyed by waalx. May ultimately be merge diretly to the TCOS.esp.

- WAC - Dead Knights.esp The base for the Dead Knights quest. For now all you can do is fight them in 7 differents forts around the map. Fort Chalman, Fort Wariel, Fort Facian, Fort Rayles, Fort Cedrian, Dasek Moor, Fort Horunn. Killing a dead lord and taking his sword make you a Lord, and while the sword is equiped the Dead will not attack you (this is temporary as the swords and Dead Knights are tied to a more complex plot that shall unravel later.).

- WAC - BlackBoot Dungeon.esp Extend the BlackBoot Dungeon to unknown areas. Made by StarX.

- WAC - Magic.esp Add new spells to some select creatures. Made by StarX.

- WAC - Player Summons.esp Add different merchants that can sell you different selections of spells to summon some of WAC creatures. Some are stationary, some are always on the move. Find them. Made By StarX.

- WAC Crowded Roads Revisited.esp waalx revisit the revisited and WACify the thing. WCRR spawn rate is very low here, and I made this primarly so the folks that walk the roads wear lots of my new gears and robes (and weapons). I will continnue to 'revisit' this as I create more clothes and armors.

- WAC - 8th Gate.esp the esp that add the hircine place to the random oblivion planes. It's unfinished, here for testing purpose only. Later-on, while you enter a random Oblivion gate and enter The Hunt plane, you will have to prove your worth to be able to get out. As of now The Hunt plane is already in the Random oblivion gates lists, however, you can close the gate without having to do The Hunt. That will change later so that each time you randomly enter The Hunt you will have to win your exit back to Tamriel.

=======

About it....

=======

If you are a user that can't technically help fixing what's wrong with a solution, all you have to do is to install this and play. Your opinion about it, that's what is important (to me).

WAC v0.5 Alpha isn't the final version, so using this mod with an important ongoing game is not recommended at this point(although it should work fine too). Start a new game, or a duplicate save game that was made before. As the mod replace a lot of stuff, for the purpose of this test run, all the esp should load last in your load order so you see what they do.

The rule here is that this is still greatly a WIP, so don't start an official new campaign with it or your computer may implode your face behind your bellybutton and you'd be stuck to feel your intestine at work on your inside-out scalp while dying from suffocation. Not good.

A few points to help you along:

- WAC is going to make a few locations appear automatically on your map. Most of those are the new goblins camps and the bandits camps I changed so far. Later they won't appear automatically, but for the time being it's easier for testing.

- Some items are scattered in front of the sewer exit. Again, this is only for (my) testing purpose. Among those are the 7 Leagues Boots, something invaluable for me to run around fast and see stuff quickly. It's a magical item that will be a unique thing in the final version, for now they are my testing shoes. Beside that there are two chests on both side of the Sewer exit that contain the last items I tested.

- RealSwords here is different from the modules. I always said RealSwords mods are previews, and this start to be more like I want it. A bonus for you is that some weapons appear here that weren't in the originals mods, and some other are new ones never released. Some Dunmer, some Imperial, a Khajiit bow/arrows, a couple of Arena weapons. Many more Old weapons here compared to what I made for FCOM.

- Many creatures use the creatures decision script by tag!. So it's possible that a predator will flee from you, you can meet a jaguar that will flee you for example. Temporary thing that should get it's own new AI later-on (when somebody that can do it, do it.)

- Special note on the White Lions and Imperial Man-Eaters that appear near the shrines across the map. The Man-Eaters are evil, the Whites are good. White Lions will not attack you unless you hurt them, they will also defend you or anyone near them if there is danger around (bring them a monster and have them help you if the location is adequate). Sometimes both Whites and Man-Eaters can spawn at the same shrine, in that case..enjoy the fight! Smile (Whites will most of the time win the fight as the Man-Eaters are vicious but coward so they flee). The shrines Lions will later-on be the first and main 'tamable creatures'. If your infamy is low you will be able to tame a White Lion/Lioness, if you are infamous Man eaters will like you and may even become 'brave' for you (something nice from them usual cowards). (taming of beasties is not yet done!).

- Greenies, pesky little magicians, can spawn almost anywhere, but they always are around the Doomstones (birth sign stones).

- Horses are freshly made so some stuff may not be quite final here.

- Some armors are still missing their icons (bandits in particular). That's because I'm not over with the armors yet.

- I made a good amount of new races to accommodate the beard styles. If you want to play a character using one of those bearded races (even a bearded gal!) you will need a mod that fix custom races like Custom Race Fix - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1815. I think the Unnoficial Patch take care of this as well. Unfortunately, when I created the races I made the mistake to delete all hairs and eyes for those race. Work fine for NPC as it unlock everything there is for everybody, for players however it unlock nothing. So you will have weird eyes, or stuff until I fix the master and add hairstyles back to the races.

- There's a chance that this mod can melt your computer, but hey..you want to live forever?

Although it says "using this mod with an important ongoing game is not recommended at this point(although it should work fine too)", i've installed it in an ongoing game anyway so I can have some of the creatures in my game. I'm not quite sure what an 'important' ongoing game is. I don't want it to harm my game or my saves, or do anything else that would possibly cause the game to be corrupted. But it says it should work fine, so is using it at this point really a bad thing?

As far as the optional plugins, i'm using these ones (I may or may not remove the WAC - Legion.esp which changes all the Imperial Guard armor to look like Roman armor):

41 WAC - BlackBootDungeon.esp

42 WAC - Dead Knights.esp

43 WAC - Player Summons.esp

44 WAC - Birds&Insects.esp

45 WAC - Legion.esp

46 WAC - Magic.esp

I guess my main concern is what problems, if any, will using WAC cause while also using OOO? I'd be willing to remove ALL of the optional .esp's above if that would remove any possible conflicts with OOO.

Edited by bryman1970

I would not advise using all of the WAC optionals with OOO. I use both, and have the following installed:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1024/wacooo.jpg

This gives me the animal and gear, and OOO compatibility. Remember that WAC is still a Beta.

So according to perolozhach, you're using the Alpha' version. I posted a comment asking about compatibility on the patch page, and he directed me to use this forum to get an answer.:

"@bryman: Current (beta 0.1) version of WAC doesn't have a patch for OOO. Alpha version had one. Since I don't use OOO, it would be better that you seek more information either on WAC forum or on Bethesda Oblivion mods forum."

Is it possible to just use the WAC-OOO.esp with the latest version of WAC? Where could I find the correct version to use with OOO?

Edit: I don't use BAIN because i'm not exactly sure how to yet, so I just put the files in my Data folder. Are you using the ones under 'Configured Files'?

Edited by bryman1970

Nope, I'm using WAC Beta 1, and the OOO patch works fine provided you don't use any of the WAC modules except the ones I noted. All that the patch does is to consolidate some armour, clothing, levelled items and creatures, creature factions and some NPCs. It doesn't touch land or quests.

Yes, the modules listed under 'Configured Files' are the ones I have installed.

Great. Thanks fot the help and advice.

Edit: I seem to be having a problem rebuilding my Bashed Patch. Here's the mod's i'm using at the moment:

Masters for: Save 978 - Thomas - The Count's Arms, Level 9, Playing Time 43.39.55.ess
00  Oblivion.esm
01  Jog_X_Mod.esm
02  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.2.1]
03  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
04  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.34]
05  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.7b3p3]
06  Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esm  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
07  Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
08  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 4.9.0]
09  HorseCombatMaster.esm
**  Cobl Races TNR.esp  [Version 1.53]
**  Cobl Races TNR SI.esp  [Version 1.53]
0A  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.3.4]
0B  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0C  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.1]
0D  Better Cities .esp  [Version 4.7.0]
**  LoadingScreens.esp
0E  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
0F  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.2]
10  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
11  Enhanced Water v2.0 HDMI.esp
12  Symphony of Violence.esp
13  AmbientTownSounds.esp
14  MIS.esp
15  MIS New Sounds Optional Part.esp
16  Atmospheric Oblivion.esp
17  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
18  WindowLightingSystem.esp
19  AliveWaters.esp
1A  AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp
1B  AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp
1C  Dangerous Waters.esp
1D  ClocksOfCyrodiil_BC_OBC_OC_OCLR_Vanilla.esp
1E  RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp  [Version 1.6.1]
1F  Reset the Blood Decal Variable.esp
20  Street Gangs.esp
21  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.2]
22  Crowded Cities_Open.esp
23  Crowded Roads Revisited.esp  [Version 1.1]
24  Immersive Travelers.esp
25  FF_Real_Thirst.esp
26  DarNifiedUI Config Addon.esp
27  Streamline 3.1.esp
28  Adonnays Classical Weaponry.esp
29  Adonnays Elven Weaponry.esp
2A  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.72]
2B  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
2C  FF_Real_Thirst, Cobl.esp
2D  Cobl Tweaks.esp  [Version 1.44]
2E  Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
2F  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.34]
30  OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp  [Version 1.72]
31  Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
**  Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
32  Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
33  Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
34  Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
35  Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
36  Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
37  Mart's Monster Mod - Friendlier Factions MMM+Fran.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
38  Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
39  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
**  Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
3A  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot OOO.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
3B  Creature Diversity.esp
3C  kuerteeWanderingEncounters.esp
3D  FineWeapons for OOO.esp
**  RustyItems for OOO.esp
**  MMM-Cobl.esp  [Version 1.69]
**  WAC - TCOS.esp
**  WAC - TCOS Shops.esp  [Version 03]
3E  Better Benirus Manor - Helping Hands.esp
3F  Better Benirus Manor.esp  [Version 4.71]
40  Better Benirus Manor - AN Patch - Natural.esp
41  Castle_Dunkerlore_V1.esp
42  (DC) Sutch Reborn.esp
43  Sutch Reborn Spawn Patch.esp
44  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
45  Kvatch Rebuilt - OOO Compatibility.esp
46  Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp
47  NPCs Alive - Bandits.esp
48  NPCs Alive - Beggers.esp
49  NPCs Alive - Faregyll Inn.esp
4A  NPCs Alive - Goblins.esp
4B  NPCs Alive - Imperial Legion Foresters.esp
4C  NPCs Alive - Imps.esp
4D  NPCs Alive - Orges.esp
4E  Nascosto Isles 3.esp
4F  All Natural - Nascosto Isles Weather Patch.esp  [Version 2.0]
50  Region Revive - Lake Rumare.esp
51  Solace.esp
52  OOO-Sutch patch.esp
53  thievery.esp
54  thievery - EE patch.esp  [Version 4.2]
55  Valenwood Improved.esp  [Version 1.01.0]
56  Villages1.1.esp
57  VOILA.esp
58  VOILA - Soldiers of Empire.esp
59  Cyrodiil Travel Services.esp  [Version 2.0.7]
5A  Knights.esp
5B  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1]
5C  SM Plugin Refurbish - Knights.esp  [Version 1.06]
**  Mart's Monster Mod for OOO - Knights .esp  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
5D  Blood&Mud.esp
5E  Blood&Mud - EE patch.esp  [Version 4.2]
5F  AFK_Weye.esp  [Version 2.2.COBL]
60  Rumare-AFK_Weye Patch.esp  [Version 2.0]
61  Shadowcrest_Vineyard_COBL.esp
62  Shadowcrest_Vineyard_GuardCOBL.esp
63  ShezriesTownsMaster.esp
64  ElsweyrAnequina.esp
65  ElsweyrAnequina - Races HGEC-Robert.esp  [Version 1.2]
66  ElsweyrValenwoodImprovedPatch.esp
67  Improved Imperial Infrastructure.esp
68  road+bridges.esp  [Version 4.6]
69  NRB4+Vineyard Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
6A  Feldscar.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
6B  Vergayun.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
6C  Faregyl.esp  [Version 2.0]
6D  Faregyl+Anequina Patch.esp  [Version 2.0]
6E  Molapi.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
6F  PTMudwater.esp
70  ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts.esp
71  West Roads.esp
72  III-RoadBridgesPatch.esp
73  NRB4+RR Patch.esp  [Version 2.1]
74  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]
75  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
76  Bag of Holding.esp  [Version 1.5.0]
77  DS Less Predictable Respawn.esp  [Version 1.1]
78  Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT.esp
79  Exterior Actors Have Torches 1.3 DT.esp
7A  Oblivifall - Ambiant Dungeon SFX.esp  [Version 1.2]
7B  Respawning Varla & Welkynd Stones.esp
7C  Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp  [Version 3.08]
7D  ScriptIcon_Replacer.esp
7E  Enhanced Vegetation [125%].esp
7F  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
80  RealisticFatigue.esp
81  RealisticHealth.esp
82  RealisticForceMedium.esp
83  RealSleepExtended.esp  [Version 2.5]
84  EnchantmentRestore.esp
85  EnchantmentRestore_Wells.esp
86  RenGuardOverhaul.esp
87  WR Villages Addon.esp
88  JM's Bar Fights mortal.esp
89  DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp
8A  Duke Patricks - Near Miss Magic And Arrows Alert The Target.esp  [Version 7.1]
8B  Duke Patricks - Actors Can Miss Now.esp
8C  Duke Patricks - Fresh Kills Now Alert The NPCs.esp  [Version 4]
**  Item interchange - Placement.esp  [Version 0.76]
8D  Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
8E  AMB.esp
8F  Cobl Races.esp  [Version 1.52]
90  Cobl Races - Balanced.esp  [Version 1.52]
91  Better Cities Full - B&M Edition.esp  [Version 4.9.0]
92  Better Cities - VWD of the IC.esp  [Version 4.7.0]
93  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 4.9.0]
94  Better Cities - Thievery.esp  [Version 4.8.0]
95  Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp  [Version 4.8.1]
96  Better Cities - COBL.esp  [Version 2.1]
97  Better Cities Full - B&M Edition FPS Patch.esp  [Version 4.9.0]
98  MRP - Loading area.esp
99  NoMoreIFoundMessages.esp
9A  SPAWN.esp  [Version 0.3]
9B  Real Hunger, Cobl.esp  [Version 1.6.1]
**  NRB4 Standard Road Record.esp
9C  Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp  [Version 01]
**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.2]
9D  ShezriesTowns-Valenwood Patch.esp
9E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: WAC - Crowded Roads Revisited.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: WAC - Dead Knights.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: WAC - Player Summons.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: WAC - Legion.esp

I have removed the 'Missing Master' mods as directed. I keep getting this error which stops the rebuilding process:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Bethesda\Oblivion\Mopy\basher.py", line 5307, in Execute

patchFile.buildPatch(log,SubProgress(progress,0.8,0.9))#no speeding needed/really possible (less than 1/4 second even with large LO)

File "C:\Bethesda\Oblivion\Mopy\bosh.py", line 17162, in buildPatch

patcher.buildPatch(log,SubProgress(subProgress,index))

File "C:\Bethesda\Oblivion\Mopy\bosh.py", line 30261, in buildPatch

raise StateError(_('Mesh undefined for eye %s in race %s') % (strFid(eye),race.eid,))

bolt.StateError: Mesh undefined for eye (Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm,0x006955) in race VampireRace

I'm using the Vampire Face fix in the Tweaks section. I'm also using the Cobl Races. Any solutions to this problem?

Edited by bryman1970

Well that's simple: you don't have the Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm loaded. Also, those 'missing master' mods are possibly going to play havoc with OOO/Mart's, so I suggest you keep them disabled.

Actually, now that I think of it, that list was from a previous save, so for some reason the .esm didn't show up. I did try re-adding those .esp's along with the .esm and got the same error while attempting to rebuild the patch again. I think this load order is accurate:

Active Mod Files:
00  Oblivion.esm
01  Jog_X_Mod.esm
02  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.2.1]
03  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
04  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.34]
05  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.7b3p3]
06  Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esm  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
07  Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm
08  Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
09  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 4.9.0]
0A  HorseCombatMaster.esm
**  Cobl Races TNR.esp  [Version 1.53]
**  Cobl Races TNR SI.esp  [Version 1.53]
0B  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.3.4]
0C  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0D  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.1]
0E  Better Cities .esp  [Version 4.7.0]
**  LoadingScreens.esp
0F  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
10  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.2]
11  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
12  Enhanced Water v2.0 HDMI.esp
13  AmbientTownSounds.esp
14  MIS.esp
15  MIS New Sounds Optional Part.esp
16  Atmospheric Oblivion.esp
17  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
18  WindowLightingSystem.esp
19  AliveWaters.esp
1A  AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp
1B  AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp
1C  Dangerous Waters.esp
1D  ClocksOfCyrodiil_BC_OBC_OC_OCLR_Vanilla.esp
1E  RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp  [Version 1.6.1]
1F  Reset the Blood Decal Variable.esp
20  Street Gangs.esp
21  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.2]
22  Crowded Cities_Open.esp
23  Crowded Roads Revisited.esp  [Version 1.1]
24  Immersive Travelers.esp
25  FF_Real_Thirst.esp
26  DarNifiedUI Config Addon.esp
27  Streamline 3.1.esp
28  Adonnays Classical Weaponry.esp
29  Adonnays Elven Weaponry.esp
2A  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.72]
2B  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
2C  FF_Real_Thirst, Cobl.esp
2D  Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
2E  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.34]
2F  OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp  [Version 1.72]
30  Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
**  Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
31  Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
32  Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
33  Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
34  Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
35  Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
36  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
**  Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
37  Creature Diversity.esp
38  kuerteeWanderingEncounters.esp
**  RustyItems for OOO.esp
**  MMM-Cobl.esp  [Version 1.69]
39  WAC.esp
3A  WAC - Birds&Insects.esp
3B  WAC - TCOS.esp
3C  WAC - TCOS Shops.esp  [Version 03]
3D  Better Benirus Manor - Helping Hands.esp
3E  Better Benirus Manor.esp  [Version 4.71]
3F  Better Benirus Manor - AN Patch - Natural.esp
40  Castle_Dunkerlore_V1.esp
41  (DC) Sutch Reborn.esp
42  Sutch Reborn Spawn Patch.esp
43  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
44  Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp
45  NPCs Alive - Bandits.esp
46  NPCs Alive - Beggers.esp
47  NPCs Alive - Faregyll Inn.esp
48  NPCs Alive - Goblins.esp
49  NPCs Alive - Imperial Legion Foresters.esp
4A  NPCs Alive - Imps.esp
4B  NPCs Alive - Orges.esp
4C  Nascosto Isles 3.esp
4D  All Natural - Nascosto Isles Weather Patch.esp  [Version 2.0]
4E  Region Revive - Lake Rumare.esp
4F  Solace.esp
50  OOO-Sutch patch.esp
51  thievery.esp
52  thievery - EE patch.esp  [Version 4.2]
53  Valenwood Improved.esp  [Version 1.01.0]
54  Villages1.1.esp
55  VOILA.esp
56  VOILA - Soldiers of Empire.esp
57  Cyrodiil Travel Services.esp  [Version 2.0.7]
58  Knights.esp
59  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1]
**  Mart's Monster Mod for OOO - Knights .esp  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
5A  Blood&Mud.esp
5B  Blood&Mud - EE patch.esp  [Version 4.2]
5C  AFK_Weye.esp  [Version 2.2.COBL]
5D  Rumare-AFK_Weye Patch.esp  [Version 2.0]
5E  Shadowcrest_Vineyard_COBL.esp
5F  Shadowcrest_Vineyard_GuardCOBL.esp
60  ShezriesTownsMaster.esp
61  ElsweyrAnequina.esp
62  ElsweyrValenwoodImprovedPatch.esp
63  Improved Imperial Infrastructure.esp
64  road+bridges.esp  [Version 4.6]
65  NRB4+Vineyard Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
66  Feldscar.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
67  Vergayun.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
68  Faregyl.esp  [Version 2.0]
69  Faregyl+Anequina Patch.esp  [Version 2.0]
6A  Molapi.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
6B  PTMudwater.esp
6C  ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts.esp
6D  West Roads.esp
6E  III-RoadBridgesPatch.esp
6F  NRB4+RR Patch.esp  [Version 2.1]
70  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]
71  Bag of Holding.esp  [Version 1.5.0]
72  DS Less Predictable Respawn.esp  [Version 1.1]
73  Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT.esp
74  Exterior Actors Have Torches 1.3 DT.esp
75  Oblivifall - Ambiant Dungeon SFX.esp  [Version 1.2]
76  Respawning Varla & Welkynd Stones.esp
77  Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp  [Version 3.08]
78  Enhanced Vegetation [125%].esp
79  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
7A  RealisticFatigue.esp
7B  RealisticHealth.esp
7C  RealisticForceMedium.esp
7D  RealSleepExtended.esp  [Version 2.5]
7E  EnchantmentRestore.esp
7F  RenGuardOverhaul.esp
80  WR Villages Addon.esp
81  JM's Bar Fights mortal.esp
82  DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp
83  Duke Patricks - Near Miss Magic And Arrows Alert The Target.esp  [Version 7.1]
84  Duke Patricks - Actors Can Miss Now.esp
85  Duke Patricks - Fresh Kills Now Alert The NPCs.esp  [Version 4]
**  Item interchange - Placement.esp  [Version 0.76]
86  Cobl Races.esp  [Version 1.52]
87  Better Cities Full - B&M Edition.esp  [Version 4.9.0]
88  Better Cities - VWD of the IC.esp  [Version 4.7.0]
89  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 4.9.0]
8A  Better Cities - Thievery.esp  [Version 4.8.0]
8B  Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp  [Version 4.8.1]
8C  Better Cities - COBL.esp  [Version 2.1]
8D  Better Cities Full - B&M Edition FPS Patch.esp  [Version 4.9.0]
8E  MRP - Loading area.esp
8F  NoMoreIFoundMessages.esp
90  SPAWN.esp  [Version 0.3]
91  Real Hunger, Cobl.esp  [Version 1.6.1]
**  NRB4 Standard Road Record.esp
92  Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp  [Version 01]
**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.2]
93  ShezriesTowns-Valenwood Patch.esp
94  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

For some reason the WAC-OOO.esp didn't show up in that list. I know I had it checked off, and according to BOSS, it was placed under the WAC-TCOS Shops.esp. It's one of the mods that Wrye Bash suggest I deactivate while rebuilding the bashed patch.

Edited by bryman1970

So what are you saying here? Are you listing your current load list or not? Are you still having issues building your Bashed Patch or not? I'm confused! :confused: