Is WAC compatible with OOO?

bryman1970

The mods I just listed were the mods I was attempting to rebuild, including the WAC .esp's. You mentioned before that I forgot to enable the main WAC .esm, so I tried it again. It still didn't work, and I still got the same error messages as before. So at this point, the rebuild doesn't seem to be working.

I can only assume that you have an issue between WAC and some other mod, because it is certainly not between WAC and OOO. I have Kvatch Rebuilt, Better Cities (not open), UL just to name the major overhauls. I do not have MMM. I just rebuild my patch again without incident.

That's possible. I'm not sure which other mod I have does something to vampires. Maybe Cobl or MMM. When I initially installed WAC (before I was using the WAC-OOO.esp and TCOS.esp's and all the other additional plugins), I could rebuild the patch with no problems. Either way, i'll just not use it until I can find a solution, if there is one. Edited by bryman1970

• 3 weeks later...

You'll need to fix what Condor linked to before you can finish the patch.

Just to note, an important ongoing game is just that. A game save you've been playing for awhile and think it's an important character. For example, my main game is a 200+ hour character. It's important to me. So I often backup the save game file.

You should be okay to install the mod with a current game though without having to start a new one. I did that with my 200+ hour game and have had no problems at all so far. If you do that, I'd jsut be sure to back up your save game file. You'll also need to go to an isolated cell and wait there for four days to reset spawn points. I'd suggest the Testinghall.

Also, the one plugin from WAC you'll need to avoid for sure with overhauls is Overspawn, unless you can patch it yourself to work with what you have. From what I understand, there's also an issue with Factions, though I'm not sure whether its from the main esp/esm or one of the individual plugins. I just know that WAC will revert some of the overhaul factions, especially MMM's, back to vanilla factions.

Further, there's an issue with the Gladiator plugin that won't let you finish the Arena quest, so just be aware of that.