Mod confusion

Sxing89

hey there guys as you can see from my posts (1 since now^^) im new to the forums.

I would have some confusion regarding 2 mods or better mod types:

WME & WMX so what exactly is the difference in both mods? I really didnt get it, both do more or less the same thing right? I would like to start nv from scratch again and play through the complete game, but in beforehand i wanted to install all the mods i like. Dont wanna change my mods all the time.

Then there is the real time settler mod and the wasteland defense mod, can i use both mods? Or is there even a way to join them?

I am currently planning on installing nVamp with all or most of its features and then i want the wasteland defense mod - wouldnt that suffice to play the game in best possible manner?

Yes, WMX and WME do a similar job. Your best bet is to investigate them both and decide which one YOU like - there are plenty of opinions floating around, but the one that matters in this case is yours.

Yes, I believe RTS and Wasteland Defense will work together, but I could be wrong. You would get a better answer asking in one of their forums instead of here.

What do you mean by "best possible manner"? If you mean crash free, it could be argued using no mods would be the most stable. If you ask a more specific question it would be easier to give you an answer.

i...some mods actually increase stability and fix bugs.

Agreed, that's why I said "it could be argued" because any "official" ticket or report from Bethesda would simply say that instability is caused by mods and are used at your own risk etc. etc.