Oblivion Xp Help

Nikyania

I'm sick of this mod and I want to go back to the original/vanilla leveling system. But there no way to remove it! When I deactivate it, it doesn't goes back to the vanilla leveling system and theres a little black box down right that won't go away. I tried to clean the mod but it doesn't work either. I've looked through the data folder too but can't find any files that has to do with the new xp system. Still i won't lvl normally. At the "leveling page" it says "Oblivion xp" or something... Please help!

"levelup_menu" said this:

1: <!-- levelup_menu.xml -->

2: <!-- Oblivion XP v4.0.0 -->

3: <menu name="LevelUpMenu">

4: <class> &LevelUpMenu; </class>

5: <stackingtype> &no_click_past; </stackingtype>

6: <alpha> 0 </alpha>

7: <x> 0 </x>

Wut to do??

I'm sick of this mod and I want to go back to the original/vanilla leveling system. But there no way to remove it! When I deactivate it, it doesn't goes back to the vanilla leveling system and theres a little black box down right that won't go away. I tried to clean the mod but it doesn't work either. I've looked through the data folder too but can't find any files that has to do with the new xp system. Still i won't lvl normally. At the "leveling page" it says "Oblivion xp" or something... Please help!

Oblivion XP comes in OMOD ready and BAIN install packages, so you should not be just deactivating it, you should be uninstalling it via OBMM or Wrye Bash.