PreOrder

buzzbomb

I see a lot of posts where people say they are "now" going to preorder Skyrim. The last game I preordered, it was available in the store before I got mine. But I'm pretty excited about this game, and preordering, while I've got the cash seems like a good idea.

However, it seems different vendors sometimes offer different bonus content when you preorder through them. So I was thinking of waiting to see who offered what before I laid down my cash. What do ya'll think? Are you going to run down to your local vendor and preorder, preorder online, wait and see, or just go buy the game after it comes out?

I usually wait till a month or two ( at max) to pre-order. The only games that I have ever pre-ordered were New Vegas, Crysis 2, and Portal 2. I really don't remember any extra stuff for Oblivion and Fallout 3 when they were coming so I didn't pre-order them.

Come September, just depending on how the game is going and the bonus stuff, I may buy early.

I don't see any special bonuses being offered for preordering it. I think I'll wait.

However, since my local store took out their PC games section, I'll probably end up ordering it online one way or another. What delay did the pre-order people for NV get?

I don't see any special bonuses being offered for preordering it. I think I'll wait.

However, since my local store took out their PC games section, I'll probably end up ordering it online one way or another. What delay did the pre-order people for NV get?

It is called the classic pack, at least the one I got. It included armored vault 13 suit, Vault 13 canteen, Weathered 10mm pistol, and Five Stimpacks. Not really that awesome but I preordered because I thought it would be a great game (a little disappointed).

I pre-ordered it because there is no way I wouldn't be playing it, and I wanted to guarantee that I didn't have to wait for a copy. PC gaming sections are pretty slim to nonexistent at most shops around here. I don't expect any pre-order goodies, but if I get them, that would be lovely.

I plan on pre-ordering it when it becomes available on Steam, bonus content or not. If the bonuses for a physical copy are better though, I might go that route, but in all likelyhood, I'll just get the digital copy.

I'll wait for the Collector's Edition before I pre-order. :)

They have never offered any bonus items in-game for any TES games, and it doesn't look like they're doing that now either.