Tallis hairstyle in DAO

naijuu

Is there a mod that adds Tallis's hairstyle for female elves in da origins?

I mean, aside from "Tucked Hair", that mod is absolutely amazing except this one hairstyle looks a little iffy on elves (it's fine on humans) - there is something wrong with the part where hair touches the back of the neck

So if anyone can fix that or knows about some other mods that include this hairstyle, please tell me

If anyone's interested: I managed to fix it myself, I think?

For some reason the hair mesh/model was shorter than the scalp model, hence the weird clipping. I somehow wrapped my head around using Blender and made the hairline a bit longer.

Now, everything seems to look just fine in the game

but

whenever I load it in the Toolset the hair becomes blue and green-ish and loses all textures. Like I said, everything is fine in the game, it's just that the Toolset thing worries me a little. I know crap about modding so someone please tell me if I can ignore it or not or something

pretty please?

The 0.20 is much better and the Tallis hair will be visible in the Toolset.

Yep, if you want to import a mesh you have to put the msh. file in another folder/ place than the mmh file before you are going to import the mesh.....if they are in seperate place your import should work.. but that's only necessary for the hairstyles you can't import. :)