Home is where the Soul is. Soul Gem player h ome.

tnu

OK htis is something along the lines of the Haven Bag where thehome itself is inside something like a bag b ut i n this case it would be a home in side a soul gem. I was j ust going through The Black Star again remembering how annoyed I was at the fact that if you didn'tg et the daedra hearts in your initial time in there (which is harder than it sounds for low level players) you were pretty much locked out of getting them. So this ti me I made an effor tot hide and make myself undetected while I was in the star, picking off deremora one by one. Than I started exploring the star before making the final kill and realized it would make a really cool home if I could actually go back there. maybe you talk to Nelacar again and he starts you on a quest or you give him Malyn Varen's Grimoire and he makes it so you are able to store your sou l somewhere and "live" there. maybe even have SAzura start to send Daedra afte ryou or something. for cheating her out of he4r artifact.

I've actually thought about doing this before. I'm starting to get into making mods, and I think that it would be a good experience for me to start making player homes. The only problem is that I don't know how to make an object take you somewhere. I'll look at the Black Books and maybe the Haven Bag mod you mentioned to see if I can figure it out.

EDIT: I tried to do it, but I have no idea how to script it to work. I think this is out of my range of knowledge, for now. Sorry.

Edited by megageeklizzy