Deadly Reflex 6 problem

Cremdogz

For some reason, it doesn't seem to work in first person, especially when combined with the Ultimate 3rd Person mod. While both are installed, the third person works fine however the 1st person only works from the feet down. As in, the camera is centred in at my feet, and it can't be moved upward, but it can be moved downward. When Deadly Reflex isn't installed, it works fine. However, Deadly Reflex 5 worked fine with this mod, so why am I having trouble? Strangely, when DR6 is uninstalled, Robert's Male Body fails to work, however it works fine when it is installed. I'm hoping perhaps there's a way to fix all this.

Also, Depth of Field has problems when I load a certain shader it asks for in OBMM. The moment Depth of Field loads in game, the screen turns to black, however the game continues as normal. So basically, the game works fine, I simply can't see (the HUD bars are fine though).

Below is my mod list with all installed, and the very latest OBSE.

• 2 months later...
You have to reinstall robert's male because DR6 came with a male nude mod as well for whatever reason. I would love to know how to get rid of DR6 completely because its screwed my game up as far as first person perspective goes. Also, my INI file seems to have vanished, anyone know how i can get it back or get a new one?