Download / Rating History

TheOutlander

I know I've created a similar thread before on this topic, but this one is different.

Currently the setup for non-premium members is that you can see all your downloads and ratings for the month it currently is, unfortunately that means as soon as it hits the 1st of a new month your list is cleared. This can be a real problem if you haven't rated a file/s you have forgotten the name of that you downloaded, lets say merely a few days ago. Finding creatively named files again can be extremely difficult (tag search doesn't help).

It is 18 mins past midnight, and I can't rate a file I downloaded three nights ago because I don't remember the name, and I found it simply by luck in the first place.

My suggestion, change the system to be less endorsement hostile (it doesn't hurt me, it hurts the mod I want to endorse) make it thirty days and not "same month".

Before I got premium, I used the "track file" feature to get around this. Most mods that I downloaded, I would also track. That way I could go back and look later.

Also, a file's ID number is appended to the filename (Your-File-XXXXX.rar, or zip or 7z whatever they happened to use). So if all else fails, you can click any file and replace the id at the end with the id of the file you downloaded.