The Calliton or HellsMaster

HellsMaster

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aherm, we see that someone has dubbed themself Lord. We do not recall investing him with this title. Nor did he make us a cup of tea. Fie, treason!

why do you say "we"? are you insane? is there a party inside your mind? iis there a cover charge?

Aherm, we see that someone has dubbed themself Lord. We do not recall investing him with this title. Nor did he make us a cup of tea. Fie, treason!

why do you say "we"? are you insane? is there a party inside your mind? iis there a cover charge?

You clearly do not understand, O Young Pretender. In Britain where we come from, in formal conversation, Royalty very often use "We" instead of "I". As in Queen Victoria "We are not amused". Or, our personal favourite, a quote from our illustrious predecessor and fellow coppernob Elizabeth I

"Ah, welcome my Lord! We had, of course, quite forgot the fart..."

You clearly do not understand, O Young Pretender. In Britain where we come from, in formal conversation, Royalty very often use "We" instead of "I". As in Queen Victoria "We are not amused". Or, our personal favourite, a quote from our illustrious predecessor and fellow coppernob Elizabeth I

"Ah, welcome my Lord! We had, of course, quite forgot the fart..."

you crazy lady!

The Calliton, We shall take that as a compliment. And now you must pass us that cup of tea. We like to take stem ginger cookies with it.

Why, Sir Krimzin...The Spanish Inquisition????? We were not expecting the Spanish Inquisition! Admiral Aurelius...to arms!