Questions About Creating Custom Animations

Armitage001

Hello!

Sorry if this has been posted before but stuggled to find what i'm looking for, i'm intrested in making custom animations.

The animations in question i want to make is different vampire feeding animations, like seen in the Morrowind mod Vampire Embrace, or animations seen in Vampire the Masquerade, wonder if somebody is kind enough to direct me in the needed tools, programs and topics which could help me.

Example is how to control the character arms and head movements, adding scripts to perform the action. I know i need to do basic animations first as this will be my first mod but really intrested in help that is given.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and appreciate any help! :)

A case for Blender (unless can afford a 3dsMax license).

Go to th Blender forum (in Software -> 3D modeling). There is a very helpful introduction post.

Edit: and I'm really looking forward to this kind of animations :thumbsup:

These are the resources I've compiled for myself so far:

Basic Animation Tutorial from the Construction Set Wiki

Working With Nifs Tutorial Series from the Construction Set Wiki

Blender/Creating a Character Animation from the Construction Set Wiki

Easy Animation Tutorial for Blender English and Spanish by Ashara and Aluku uploaded by kikuz at this site

Adult Animation Tutorial for Noobs by Coronerra at this site

I can't find a link to the resource, but I thought that fore had a tutorial as well, but I could be mistaken. In any case he's a talented and very helpful fellow (in fact I'm sure he'll respond to this thread when he see it).

Edit: I see he saw while I was busy. :tongue:

Edited by Striker879