Cities won't load

fooflinger

Reinstalled Oblivion recently with a bunch of mods to go with it. Long story short, Cities have almost no activity now what so ever, and every now in then while in one of these barren cities, it will say"Loading...".

I'm 99 % sure that this has to do with my load order, but I'm new to this and don't understand what I'm doing. I though I got it right but the fact that the game isn't running correctly leaves me to believe I'm wrong.

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/fooflinger/?action=view&current=loadorder.jpg

There's a screenshot of my load order, would appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong. You'll have to maximize it in order to see it.

Thanks

You cannot run Open Cities AND Better Cities. Update to the latest version of Better Cities (remove Open Cities) and you have an option for Open Cities. Make sure that Better Cities loads last. Use BOSS to sort your load order.

You cannot run Open Cities AND Better Cities. Update to the latest version of Better Cities (remove Open Cities) and you have an option for Open Cities. Make sure that Better Cities loads last. Use BOSS to sort your load order.

Thanks for the fast reply man, I'll do as you ask and post back with results.

Thanks for the fast reply man, I'll do as you ask and post back with results.

Got the latest version but don't see a esp which gives the option for open cities. What is it called?