Ozmo's Hi Res Skin Textures: A step by step guide!

Talonvore

Evening gentlemen, I believe I've found the solution! I realize this thread is old but after much searching I believe it is the most important resource for people having these issues.

This may be really dumb, but if it's any help here was my mistake:

I didn't actually download the races >_>;

I believe the texture pack is working fine, the skins are all in the correct folders, if you follow the directions everything should work. So, if you're like me and it didn't work no matter what, make sure to actually -install- the races. They're easy to find on Nexus.

Additional useful information: You'll want to avoid having your steam games go to the default directory (ie Program Files or Program Files X86). Try to put them in a Games folder away from that. That helps some people, others don't have any issues.

I hope this helps! Let me know if it does.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I downloaded the High Rez Skin Textures for Exnems, this whole "instructional" thing is sort of useless cause well, the file didn't have a face texture tool included with it, and I tried installing it with the NMM and that didn't show any results, so if someone would kindly, provide me with some useful guidance, I'd appreciate it

If you are trying for the 4096x4096 package (the one that comes as a two part download) you need to be certain that the folder you download to contains no other files when you extract part one (after the renaming) ... just part one and part two properly renamed. The 2048x2048 download is much simpler to download/extract and then run the install tool.