Question on OBMM and Better dark Brotherhood Sanctuary

So the mod I am wanting to use is linked below. The problem is OBMM syas it is packaged weirdly. My modding in Oblivion only goes as far as creating an OMOD and activating so I don't feel comfortable trying to do jsut the folder installs unless I have a mini-walk through for it.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22135

I see on the mod Comments page that on Jan 14 Khettienna responded to a question concerning OMODs:

Installation is now manual, or you can use the BAIN package supplied by alt3rn1ty.

She has this guide linked on all her mods, as well as this link for if you're having trouble. I know from reading a number of her mods comments that she insists you follow through the instructions on those two links before asking for help in the mod comments (she has quite a few mods to support and, rightly so, wants to limit her time used in supporting them. She covers off all the usual stuff in those guides). If you've done that and can give a specific account of the OMOD error (packaged weirdly wasn't likely the exact terminology that OBMM used) Khettienna or someone reading this post may be able to offer further assistance.