DarNified UI Fonts too small

harvengure

Hey guys,

I hope you guys are willing to help and are at least able to set me on the right path onto figuring it out. I have installed DarNified Ui and love it but I find most of the fonts are too small...inventory, skill levels...most of them. Is there a way of increasing the overall font size or eve n the font sizes individually? I've searched around the forums and googled around and I know most of the config files are in the prefab folder...and I've tinkered around i a few of them but so far I seem to have had changes as far as I can tell.

Thank you in advance and please forgive me if this question has been asked before and I simply did not find it in my searching.

Uninstall and reinstall DarN. You should have the option to choose font size on installation.

The font size for subtitles, yes. However during the setup through omod there is no option to select the overall font size. You can omit specific components which of course leaves specific parts of the UI as the vanilla style had intended.

Yes, there is an option to increase (not specify a size) the font size, and to substitute the fonts, too.

You only get two choices during the install; regular or large font. There's no way to increase the font if the large choice is still not big enough. Unless I've missed something? Large font does not seem all that large to me, and it makes me wonder how people use the regular one without squinting. Then again I play on a 47" screen sitting a couple feet back so that may have something to do with it...

You only get two choices during the install; regular or large font. There's no way to increase the font if the large choice is still not big enough. Unless I've missed something? Large font does not seem all that large to me, and it makes me wonder how people use the regular one without squinting. Then again I play on a 47" screen sitting a couple feet back so that may have something to do with it...

I went in and hand-modified the xml files for the particular menu/dialog screens that I needed to have larger, because I didn't find the "large font" large enough for my needs in some places.

Edited by Shadowfen

This thread makes me REALLY wonder about MY eyesight, because i actually went in and REDUCED the size of the fonts a little - playing at 1920 x 1080 on a 22" LCD monitor...

This thread makes me REALLY wonder about MY eyesight, because i actually went in and REDUCED the size of the fonts a little - playing at 1920 x 1080 on a 22" LCD monitor...

I'm also at 1920 x 1080, but I'm on a smaller screen laptop...