Sound issues

Lehcar

For some reason the sound is all weird in my game, like randomly sometimes it'll go all weird and it sounds muffled. It's very strange. I know I posted about this before but now I can't find the old thread the the solution someone gave me which worked perfectly, please can someone help me fix this again? It's because my computer recently got wiped so everything got reset... :(

First, delete your \Documents\My Games\Oblivion\oblivion.ini and then run the game from OblivionLauncher.exe so that your hardware and ini get re-initialised.

Edit: Hang on, you have another thread about your Oblivion not loading. :confused: Has that issue been resolved?

If you posted about this before and got a solution, look in your posting history (My Content).

Hickory, post here! I got this problem to.

Please create your own thread.

Well for the life of me I cannot find the old thread, I think it had something to do with the hardware acceleration, which I tried shutting off in the INI but this time it's not working. :(

Ok, I would like to clear something up before proceeding. Your earlier thread stated that you could not start Oblivion. This thread says that was resolved, but also says that your computer got 'wiped'. Bear with me, because I am trying to get to the bottom of this. Does 'wiped' mean by a virus? And does it mean that you re-formatted your hard drive and reinstalled Windows? And does this also mean that your current Oblivion is a clean install? If the answer to those questions are 'yes'. then please post your complete mod list via Wrye Bash.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4747/wbloadlist.jpg