Would You Date?

soulknightX

you never see Female deamora

Female Dremora do exist in in the game, they're just very rare.

http://images.uesp.net//2/2d/OB-NPC-Dremora_Markynaz_Missile.jpg

Yeah, I've been asking about a mod that could increase the rate of female Dremora, both for enemy encounters and for summons. Edited by MidbossVyers

Date a spider deadrea. Well Maybe If it never went past... nevermind.

The anatomy is just too impossible, I don't see how it could ever work. Wouldn't that kind of hurt?

And not to mention the top half of the spider deadrea to me seems like the little lights Those deep sea fish use to lure in there prey. Come to think of it... you never see Female deamora, or xiv(without mods that is). Other then being spawned from torture and hell fire, how else are these things supposed to reproduce? Flame atronach? Spider deadrea? Random thought?

Not to mention there's never any female minotaur. Inless the only male minotaur are minotaur lords. Hmm...

TLDR? No. Anatomy is not going to work. Not to mention cuddling would be greeted with a weird leg/fang/fuzzy object.

they have been in the game for a while

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32838

can select the male and or female version

I just had a mental montage of SoulKnight and his Spider Daedra girlfriend sharing popcorn at the movies, having a nice candlelit dinner at a restaurant, throwing baseballs at milk bottles at the fair to win her a stuffed teddybear... it was hilarious. Let me know how it goes when it's time to introduce her to your family.

-Razorpony

I just had a mental montage of SoulKnight and his Spider Daedra girlfriend sharing popcorn at the movies, having a nice candlelit dinner at a restaurant, throwing baseballs at milk bottles at the fair to win her a stuffed teddybear... it was hilarious. Let me know how it goes when it's time to introduce her to your family.

-Razorpony

that would be either......a very awkward, disturbing, possibly violent and/or silent night......

Edited by soulknightX