Problem with Slof's BB

So far, most of the bodies look okay, except the heads and tails don't match very well. But that's not my main problem.

My Bosmer female's vagina is on the left thigh, and her belly buttom is on her back.

...Help?

And any advice on what could've gone wrong?

I have the v5 Male Body replacer, the female replacer, and slof's better bodies.

I had to tinker with the files to get them to work correctly, opening the folders I extracted and putting the "textures" into textures, "meshes" into meshes, etc.

I'm running on windows 7.

ETA: I tried all the other female races. The Breton, and the High Elf also have this problem.

Edited by chibimyuutsu

You have the wrong body textures for the body replacer you are using. If you use HGEC textures with Robert's Females this is what you will get, and vice versa.

You have the wrong body textures for the body replacer you are using. If you use HGEC textures with Robert's Females this is what you will get, and vice versa.

The Better Bodies download said I had to have the female replacer.

And how do I fix it?

The question is - WHICH body replacer did you grab, and which textures are you using with it.

There are three or four female body replacers. Slof's BB is designed to work with ROBERTS female body, NOT Exnem or HGEC or BAB or any other one. If you search for "Roberts female body replacer" you should find version 12 easily enough, and that works with slof's textures.

I would post links but I'm typing from a not-so-smartphone