How to install .fomod extension file

ikram69

I have download BOG Body Replacer FOMOD by sedaleare2_0 mod. but it have .fomod extension. file name: BEWARE_OF_GIRL_Type_3_HiRez_HiDetailed_Replacer_2_0.fomod

How to install.

FOMODs work best with the Package Manager in FOMM, though in all honesty they are simply *.zip files with a fancy extension and a script that ensures things install to the right place.

I have download BOG Body Replacer FOMOD by sedaleare2_0 mod. but it have .fomod extension. file name: BEWARE_OF_GIRL_Type_3_HiRez_HiDetailed_Replacer_2_0.fomod

How to install.

FOMODs work best with the Package Manager in FOMM, though in all honesty they are simply *.zip files with a fancy extension and a script that ensures things install to the right place.

• 10 months later...

How to install.

Thanks ! i guess 7 zip Ftw...