Uninstalling of Survival Suite HTS

Moire

I want to get rid of Survival Suite HTS because the eating part doesn't have any effect for me. The problem is that when I remove it, it leaves the the satiated ability on my character and I can't continue playing with that. Does anyone know what to do to clean it from my save game? I was hoping I won't have to go back to an old save. I don't count on any reply though, since it seems people don't use that mod anymore and the author doesn't reply but you have to try.

Open up the mod in the CS and find the ID for the satiated ability spell. When you have the ID, open the console in-game and type:

player.removespell xxxxxxxxxx

where xxxxxxxxx is the ID of the ability spell. Then save your game.

Open up the mod in the CS and find the ID for the satiated ability spell. When you have the ID, open the console in-game and type:

I could do that but as you know with modded abilities it's pretty hard to find the two first digits when you have 200+ mods.

I could do that but as you know with modded abilities it's pretty hard to find the two first digits when you have 200+ mods.

No it's not. You have several options, but the easiest is (a) Wrye Bash -- the mod list will immediatley give you the offset, or (b) dump save a game to a text file (console: save "gamename" 1 ), which saves a text dump of your gamesave.ess.txt, which you can search for the spell ID.

You are right. Getting it from the modlist is very easy. Thanks for your help