ESO trailer elf companion

XbrisbyX

I think that badass, get-s***-done elf from the eso trailer would make a great companion. After I saw newermind43's great recreation of her armor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64532/? I thought it would be really cool to actually have her in the game to wear it. She could be a spellsword with a custom green lightning spell. If she were voiced, pretty much anyone could voice her considering nobody says anything in the trailer. though, I think an Aela-esque authority commanding voice would make the most sense. And, she could be part of a quest like she got trapped in coldharbour like the nord did in the last trailer and she agrees to follow you when you free her. but overall, it'd just be cool to have even a basic companion modeled after her.

Edited by XbrisbyX

• 11 months later...

Someone with the handle of Gravid is getting close to approximating her look. See the pic for "Nuriel 2" in the Nexus Image Library. If he is not up to creating a follower from his character, there happens to be a thread in the Skyrim Mod Request Forum today titled "Taking requests for followers".

Edited by ScottC12