Sunset Sarsaparilla's Wild Wild West World

devinpatterson

ok, got some another problem. The radiation markers is made so that the closer you get to them the more radiation you get :( . And do you mean that you can put the radiation makers out?

Sure I can do that, no worries. Lets just set it at 1 and we can adjust it later.

So I found this little utility called fnvplugin that allows you to merge mods. I tried it with a little mod and it worked well. It doesn't require you to jump through any of the hoops fnvedit does and is pretty quick. So if you'd like to send over the levels I'll merge into the main esp. Thank you sir

sounds good :) i have not yet placed out the rats and animals, do you still wont me to send it?

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, got some another problem. The radiation markers is made so that the closer you get to them the more radiation you get :( . And do you mean that you can put the radiation makers out?

Sure I can do that, no worries. Lets just set it at 1 and we can adjust it later.

So I found this little utility called fnvplugin that allows you to merge mods. I tried it with a little mod and it worked well. It doesn't require you to jump through any of the hoops fnvedit does and is pretty quick. So if you'd like to send over the levels I'll merge into the main esp. Thank you sir

sounds good :) i have not yet placed out the rats and animals, do you still wont me to send it?

Oh no rush, go ahead and place the monstrosities of the wasteland. I'll also have a few dead tribals and a damaged robot for that level, I'll fill you in on the details when I'v got them organized in the plot line

I had an idea for another option for a frontal assault that might be kinda of fun. This would be for v1.0 or 1.1 not the preview alpha.

hardkopy let me use/port his road warrior car http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7133. Same with J3X which the car is based on. What if one of the tribals fusion cars still works. Would it be cool to smash through the gate in a Chryslus Motors Highwayman? It would be one way to make an entrance. And it would be pretty cool to drive it, even if it was only for a minute or two (it will be destoryed/damaged beyond repair when it hits the gate).

What do you think?

I had an idea for another option for a frontal assault that might be kinda of fun. This would be for v1.0 or 1.1 not the preview alpha.

hardkopy let me use/port his road warrior car http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7133. Same with J3X which the car is based on. What if one of the tribals fusion cars still works. Would it be cool to smash through the gate in a Chryslus Motors Highwayman? It would be one way to make an entrance. And it would be pretty cool to drive it, even if it was only for a minute or two (it will be destoryed/damaged beyond repair when it hits the gate).

What do you think?

Good idea to work on and get into a later version

i have now finished with all animals mostly big rats. Do you won't me to make Navmesh or Xmarkers for them to? course i totally suck at that :(

Navmesh would be great, but do we have/need any xmarkers?

UV mapping my models is kicking my a*s, I feel like using a ballistic fist on my head..... :wallbash:

I think I have the weekend off so I'll take a shot at it then, but if your having trouble with it then it's probably well beyond my skill level.

• 4 months later...

Yes, though I'm personally rather hazy on the progress.

We have a few custom models (log flume, hitching post) thanks to Flaarg and >20 pages of tangential story concepts, many of which are between me and Devin... he's more involved than the rest of us put together. There are also a few WIP/proof of concept esp levels, but I haven't tried them yet so I can't say how much has been done with them.