Sunset Sarsaparilla's Wild Wild West World

devinpatterson

Wow. Part of this mod has the ability to become very disturbing if done right. Not intentionally linked to the main quest but small hints depicting what happened when the gates closed and locked thousands of people inside.

I am really looking forward to playing this mod.

Oh, yea. I've been quietly following this since the first posts about it 2 plus years ago.. hehe

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i had a thought that if sunset had a theme park it's more then likely so did nuka cola so maybe some references or posters close to the entrance. it would look like they were trying to steal customers. A possible name could be "Nuke Nation" it would be very patriotic and might encourage children by telling them they could become "Nuka-Nauts" like astronauts just a thought thanks.

Edited by ypet5

• 1 month later...

As the above poster stated, Sunset might try to discourage the appeal of Nuka cola by having several posters that might bad mouth Nuka cola.

Hell I could see the possibility of Sunsets little plays or entertainment services fighting against a group of bandits "High" on the disgusting formula of another cola and Commuinism.

As the above poster stated, Sunset might try to discourage the appeal of Nuka cola by having several posters that might bad mouth Nuka cola.

Hell I could see the possibility of Sunsets little plays or entertainment services fighting against a group of bandits "High" on the disgusting formula of another cola and Commuinism.

No I wouldn't say Communism, Just for the fact that the way he described the Nuka-Nation, It would be the one talking about communism. I think both parks would be fun, One is an eccentric wild west nightmare, the other a paranoia ridden, patriotic, disturbia.

Im leaning towards the west though. Sunset's image is based on the whole "Rooty tooty boots and shooty" Cowboy ideal.

Thats what I mean, they wouldn't even talk about communism in the wild west, They would in the patriot land described by ypet5 though.