500 Things You Learned in Fallout 3

soulknightX

366. It is better to stand in the open and take a bullet than take cover behind a car.

367. It's the one you don't see that gets you -- but you'll darn well hear it first. Click ... BOOM! Beep ... BOOM! Or everyone's favorite: Twang clankety clank clank BOOM!

368. Your acrobatics skill just ... wait a minute, you're dead fool! (You thought this was Oblivion or something?)

369. Your greatest obstacle in life isn't a robot named Eden ... it's a robot Mr. Handy who won't stay out of your room. "Freaking move, buckethead!"

370:

"The halls are the rustiest, the youth gangs the crustiest, the Overseers blusteryous, the water chips the trustiest,

waaay baaack hoooome ..."

"Your friends are the brattiest, Omata the saddiest, the roaches the raddiest, the doctors the Daddiest,

waaay baaack hoooome ..."

371. Why you're too good for the Tunnel Snakes: "Oh, yeah? Well my dad can punch out a Deathclaw!" And he can ...

372. Beer goggles: after a few drinks homely girls start looking good. Bittercup goggles: After a few conversations Protectrons start looking good.

373. Radaway goes through Casdir like a rampaging Brahmin. (Thanks for sharing!)

374. Your income is not limited by the "Barter" skill but by "merchant carries only $20 in caps". Selling loot is like running the D.C. Marathon.

375. Minigun, Laser Pistol, Antique Rifle Once Owned by Lincoln: only one is a super-weapon. Can you guess which?

376.100% repair is so rare and valuable some people will spend years of their lives laying on a cot on a boat for it.

377. When they turn from evil and redeem themselves, sentient androids deserve a second chance. Sentient mainframes do not.

378. Couldn't have better flamewar with Heavy Incinerators: not even the game designers agree on whether FEV is required to make a ghoul.

379. Matrix Reavers (aka "Dancing Reavers") and Nuka grenades: proof you weren't wasting your time collecting all that Quantum. You know it's bad when your best chance of survival is point-blank self-immolation with soft drink based IED's ...

380. Vertibirds can do everything except shoot back.

381. Moira, ahh Moira, would I walk through a fiery veil of burning tears if it helped you research the cure for a broken heart? (My ex- was so like her ... *sob* don't mind me *sniffle*.)

Edited by RatcatcherOfKvatch

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

383. If you think about it Amata was right about the same bad thing happening to your dad ( If you killed her dad you know what it is)

384. "Amata, I'm Sorry I shot your dad it was self-defense! Promise! Amata: Get Out...

385. Amata: " We need your help please come back to the Vault"

10-30 mins later.....

PC: "Ok Amata i saved you and the Vault from being saved from a near tyrannical d-wad so can I-"

Amata: "Now Get Out and stay out...."

You: "Worst....Side-quest....Ever"

386. If your dad is the scientist/doc of a Vault and decides to leave the Vault WITHOUT warning you or anyone else ahead of time, expect s*** to hit the fan

387. I fought mudcrab- ooooopppssss wrong game...

388. Raider: First Mistake, Last Mistake

PC: *pulls out Minigun or Flamethrower "I can say the same myself"

389. "I like these guys, they let me play with their sticks"

390. Hey Confessor Cromwell you think you want to give it a break with the preaching? It's 3 A.M!!!

Edited by soulknightX

392. The only game to surpass this games addictiveness is Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

393. you will laugh if you listen to Cage the Elephant Back Against the Wall while being chased by ferals

394. no matter how hard you try, you seem to loose every fight against a reaver while using a laser pistol...

395. having a spaceship means nothing. killing the enclave off means nothing. destroying the worlds super mutant population means nothing.... people don't seem to care, and they go on bit***** about them.

• 1 month later...

399. Stop Fallout 3 play again 2 months later never forgot a thing

400(!!!). don't sacrifice yourself for Project Purity: Game calls you a "coward"

401. whatever you do DON'T Shoot the fire extinguisher on the Wall!

402. stay away from baby carriages

403. need to kill an insane guy who shouts out crazy crap strapped with nukes(idk it looked like nukes)? convince a guy to go check the alley where he is!

404. there's is no babies in fallout 3 makes you wonder....

405. finish doing The Pitt DLC your still wrong just like Tennpenny Tower.

406. for reference can we just the Tennpenny Tower Quest the "You will be always wrong" quest?

399. Stop Fallout 3 play again 2 months later never forgot a thing

400(!!!). don't sacrifice yourself for Project Purity: Game calls you a "coward"

401. whatever you do DON'T Shoot the fire extinguisher on the Wall!

402. stay away from baby carriages

403. need to kill an insane guy who shouts out crazy crap strapped with nukes(idk it looked like nukes)? convince a guy to go check the alley where he is!

404. there's is no babies in fallout 3 makes you wonder....

405. finish doing The Pitt DLC your still wrong just like Tennpenny Tower.

406. for reference can we just the Tennpenny Tower Quest the "You will be always wrong" quest?