CTD at Vernon Square can't leave Statesman Hotel

evilhomer91

What is stopping the spam is only a single esm...

don't matter...only thing that matters is I know what's wrong. And I can't say it.

ARGH, Why can't it be said??????????????????

If you want to know, you seen the post but if you don't have "that issue" don't.

I am only here to help you fix the game, I am not a punching bag for those that would NO DOUBT AT ALL take offense.

here, on this site it's called mod bashing..or some other weird thing can or will be used. So keep things polite, and we fix the games.

that enough?

kitty

What is stopping the spam is only a single esm...

don't matter...only thing that matters is I know what's wrong. And I can't say it.

ARGH, Why can't it be said??????????????????

If you want to know, you seen the post but if you don't have "that issue" don't.

I am only here to help you fix the game, I am not a punching bag for those that would NO DOUBT AT ALL take offense.

here, on this site it's called mod bashing..or some other weird thing can or will be used. So keep things polite, and we fix the games.

that enough?

kitty

No one is bashing anyone. I am simply curious beyond all hell about the secrecy of the problem.

AAAAAND the problem returned! I cant leave Friendship Heights Metro Station I then telaported to the superdupermart but then couldent leave there! augg!! kitty? is there a way to start a new game but keep a simler levle of progress? you told me a fresh game without it would help.IE completed quests, level, perks and items? cause at this point I might just quit and move on! also I dont mind "paraphraseing" what you told me and takeing the flack if your even remotly right. becaus seriosly F@@@ this!

if I tell you which one, that means I am the one that would be bashing a mod...

do you want that? or do you need help?

the post is clear.

Okay, i gotcha. I'll drop it. I just got into it to much... It was like watching a movie and not seeing the ending. :P

AAAAAND the problem returned! I cant leave Friendship Heights Metro Station I then telaported to the superdupermart but then couldent leave there! augg!! kitty? is there a way to start a new game but keep a simler levle of progress? you told me a fresh game without it would help.IE completed quests, level, perks and items? cause at this point I might just quit and move on! also I dont mind "paraphraseing" what you told me and takeing the flack if your even remotly right. becaus seriosly F@@@ this!

yeah, I know huh? well, the order of install has a great deal to do with perks and keeping things.

because that data base was contaminated by you know what, there is slim to no chance of retaining that data you want to keep.

But, as you could see...and I empathize this I installed all of those mods and used "your saved game" and was able to retain the data....thus purged of the most Evidential infringing offensive constructs...so it is possible you can start over and retain most of it, but you will loose some.

the nature of this game is down feed. esp's rule the game, esm's are passive....the saved game is that stored data base.."Records" achievements, data used By steam and xlive when it was online...this is what it is all about, the storage of that data.

load order and install order are the same...you take the cleanest print out of said load order and install / re-install all your mod's according to that load order and you might stand a chance of using that game as it is with out the other things involved.

along with this comes the normal routines of modding...as you know.

Friendship Heights Metro Station

ok, so you know and have a ghost of a chance of knowing where to look and compare things, the very spots involved can be seen in xedit, any one of your choosing, I care not which.

Note: the names of these cells, there are two sets of these cells in the offending mod, there are 4 or was it 5? cells Triplicated

if the data in that cell is needed? or there is data left over from the other left in that cell and nothing to control it, spawns. and all objects spawn...it's gonna CTD on ya.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
StreetLights.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
CRAFT.esm
CALIBR.esm
Project Beauty.esm
Vault 101 Revisited.esm
EVE.esm