[REQ]Barrett XM109 for your anti-squad needs.

OmegaForte

Most weapons that offer LSW, such as the 40mm launchers, and the one GMG, fail to serve in anti-squad tactics. So why hasn't anyone asked for this yet...

http://www.strategypage.com/gallery/images/xm_109_2.jpg

XM109. 25x59mm, 5 round detachable magazine. Perfect for the Anti-material rifle animations.

I'd like to see two versions (or one moddable version) to attach a scope. There's already a Barret M82A1, and I figure with permission, you could edit it to fit the role.

Thanks for your time.

I started a thread asking for an XM25, but I forgot about the XM109! I don't ever bother with massive weapon packs either because they usually add a whole lot of other calibers like .303 or 7.62x39. There are already enough as it is that the reloading bench was practically required for this game; but I think there are a few ammo types that don't get used enough, like the 25mm grenade. I've never played a heavy weapon character, but if I did I probably wouldn't even bother with 25mm for just one gun. I think a weapon or two for these calibers is a great idea.

FYI -BOEvegas is modular and can be used without the replacer. The vendor in the suite will sell you an XM-109.

Alternatively, there is a Mo'Uniques.esp files that only replaces the unique weapons with truly unique weapons.

If you hate the idea of downloading a huge file only to use 1/2 the content, many people use the replacer content to simply upgrade the M power weapons included in A World of Pain, leaving the vaniila weapons untouched.

Edited by EARACHE42