Complete All Quest Stages

CHASE6

Hi,

I have a question regarding the 'complete all quest stages' console command. I am playing Oblivion this time through for mods only. There are a few that require Bethesda quests to be completed before they begin. So, if I use the caqs command, will all mod quests be completed in addition to the Bethesda quests, or does this command affect the Bethesda quests only?

Thank you.

'Complete All Quests'

If you wonder, you can save your game first, then use 'caqs' and see if every quest(including non-journal quests) is completed.

That's a good idea. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the info.

Hi,

I have a question regarding the 'complete all quest stages' console command. I am playing Oblivion this time through for mods only. There are a few that require Bethesda quests to be completed before they begin. So, if I use the caqs command, will all mod quests be completed in addition to the Bethesda quests, or does this command affect the Bethesda quests only?

Thank you.

All mod quests will be completed too (at least the journalled ones).

Hi,

Thank you.

All mod quests will be completed too (at least the journalled ones).

Thanks for the info. I suppose I could try disabling them in the mod manager first, then re-enabling them after using the caqs command.