Skyrim cant turn into werewolf

musica233

(bear with me on the story. im just explaining events that may need to be said)

So I recently wanted to turn into a werewolf after downloading dragonborn dlc. I went to the docks first to go to solstheim and when I talk to the captain and get him to take me, the screen fades to black and gets stuck (noises are sstill there.) later uninstalled skyrim and all mods, went to solstheim and saved (then reinstall mods). now I went back to skyrim and went to aela to turn into a werewolf and when she turns me into one, the same problem happens with the screen turning black. I ended up getting rid of all my mods on NMM, the workshop, and reinstalling the game. now I went and downloaded some (not all) of the old mods I had. Now I cant figure out why, but im sure one of the mods is making it crash. Is there any known issue with any of these mods? I will list the ones that affect the game (no followers, houses, etc)

HDT physics extensions

Netimmerse overide

sky UI

realistic ragdolls and force

XP32 maximum skeleton xpms 1.94

xp32 maximum skeleton extended

race menu

relighting skyrim

rs children overhaul

Thanks to anyone who can help

P.S. im kinda new to the nexus modding scene so im not sure if there are some things that I should get rid of

Just spit-balling here, it's probably net-immerse override is totally bugged.

When I installed netimmerse overdrive none of my NPC's gave me quests, the game stopped registering that I had completed a quest or a stage in a quest. When I tried to start a new game [i suspected my game had been corrupted for reasons unknown to me] none of the NPC's talked, they only moved their heads, no subtitles or audio was there either and I experienced frequent crashes. Net-immerse is very buggy.

If you have xp32 maximum skeleton extended I belive you don't require XP32 maximum skeleton xpms 1.94.

rs children overhaul is only graphical but can cause graphics bugs and animation bugs (did for me)

Strange that this is happening to you since you have very few mods.

Hope I helped,

Good Luck

I tried disabling some but it still has this problem. just in case im going to list other mods I have.

CBBE

apachii hair

eyes of aber

feminine running

HDT bounce and jiggles

lifelike idle animations

relighting skyrim

victorias high heel walk animation

race menu

skyui

I've viewed all their NMM file pages but found no glitches or compatibility issues at all.

What do?

Install all your mods one by one and after installing every mod replay the transformation animation to diagnose your issue. If you think it's a lot of hard work you should know it'll only take 10 minutes. You have very few mods, imagine me, I installed 140 mods and started the game to confirm which one was causing my CTD, and I've done this 7 times in my short life. Specifically I recommend following the mod author's instructions to the dot to prevent any CTD's (In-case you don't know what that means it means Crash to Desktop :)

Fix no work work! Musica233 angry! Musica smash!

Chill out man. Follow these easy steps to fixing your Skyrim, if you're lazy and willing to re-download Skyrim skip to the 3rd fix.

1.Copy the Skyrim Directory in "C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common" and paste it on your desktop. We're going to call this folder on your desktop "SkyDesk".

2. Launch steam and go to your library.

3. Right click on TES V and select "Delete Local Content", this should uninstall all of the Skyrim files except the mod files!

4. Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim" and note down the names of all the remaining files inside it (not folders, just files).

5. Go to SkyDesk, locate all those files (These are third party mod files so no real harm should come) and delete all the files that you noted down.

6. Paste SkyDesk into the "C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common" folder.

7. Go to the NMM and uninstall ALL your mods.

8. Restart your PC.

9. Install your mods one by one using the method given in Fix No.1.

Samosa! Your 2nd fix didn't work either!!

In the unlikley event that this didn't (This actually happened to me once, check it out: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3094954-npcs-not-speaking-quests-not-starting-cant-start-new-game/?hl=+npc&do=findComment&comment=27645285) your best bet is to follow these steps. This is simple but a last resort move.

1. Go to the directory "C:\Users\IBRAHIM\Documents\My Games\Skyrim" and copy the whole directory and all it's contents into a safe location say a folder on your desktop.

2. Launch steam and go to your library.

3. Right click on TES V and select "Delete Local Content", this should uninstall all of the Skyrim files.

4. Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common"

5. Delete the Skyrim directory.

6. Reinstall Skyrim.

7. Paste the files you copied in step one back to their original location

8. Install the mods one by one and after installing every mod make sure your Skyrim is working properly.

9. Done!

Have fun.