Silver frost shield id in Jojjo silverlight armor mod

seweryn

Hey I was trying using toolset to changed it but I cannot find the armor so I ask here.

Anyone knows where in toolset is located silver frost shield ( in toolset ; I have it in game) found in Silverlight armor mod by Jojjo.

The reason I am asking this because I hate that light effect from the shield and want to remove but I searched armor section in toolset and cannot find it there. I would be really happy if someone could give the id and in what section of toolset\armors it is placed because I want to mod this only for my use. Some of you my like the light but I don't like it so I would be happy for any help . Thanks in advance.

To modify something that is added by a mod you need to make that mod active in the Construction Set. Open the CS, click File then Data. Double click Oblivion.esm and then esp file for that mod (it will have the same name as the one that you used to activate the mod in the game launcher 'Data Files'). Click the 'Set as Active File' button. Your armor will now show up in the Object Window resource list (you will probably need to do some searching, but it should be there with the rest of the vanilla armor or as a sub off the armor tree). Change the property you dislike and then save from the File menu. Test in game to see if you like your changes.

To modify something that is added by a mod you need to make that mod active in the Construction Set. Open the CS, click File then Data. Double click Oblivion.esm and then esp file for that mod (it will have the same name as the one that you used to activate the mod in the game launcher 'Data Files'). Click the 'Set as Active File' button. Your armor will now show up in the Object Window resource list (you will probably need to do some searching, but it should be there with the rest of the vanilla armor or as a sub off the armor tree). Change the property you dislike and then save from the File menu. Test in game to see if you like your changes.

I know I have done. I have selected warglaives and Silverlight esp files but there is not silver frost shield or longsword there. It is a resking of ebony shield which is white. I probably could make my own shield with those stats but but it would have the looks. As I said very nice looking white resking of ebony shield.

Perhaps the mod author named the items with a non-intuitive name. Have you asked on the mod's Comments page for help??

Just right click the mod in Wrye Bash and choose 'Details'. It'll show you the editor and form ids for everything added by the mod.

Thanks it really helped me. thanks again