Oblivion crashing (deadly reflex v6 or SP1stPersonLegs)

Zandrian

ok so i started playin oblivion for a little bit and then i installed some mods. when after i installed the mods i start the game and go to my save. once i click to activate the save it says some content is not available for the save. i reinstalled oblivion and i get the same problem. when i try to start the save no one in the game has any legs. when i try to go to my inventory or menu the game crashes. I can start a new game to where i can customize a character but when i finish customizing it crashes :wallbash: . I think it might have something to do with me installing deadly reflex v6 if so plz help me with how to install deadly reflex v 6 properly. I also believe it might also have something do with the SP1stPersonLegs mod if that is the case plz help me on how to install the legs properly, in general help me get the game goin again

Have you tried disabling those mods to see if the problem persists? Here's a link to bben46's guide for reverting to vanilla Oblivion. You could also help us by posting a load order. Here's bben46's guide for doing that.

I seem to recall seeing comments that the latest Deadly Reflex was buggy, and that there's been a patch. Try checking on this, and if that's not the case, disable DR and see if the game runs. You might also want to post your mod loading order, if nothing else helps.