Items and Bodies Don't Rot request

Tomha

Hi name's Tom. This is my first Request post so I hope it wont sound too stupid.

Anyway I tried to look around for a mod like this but no luck so here I go.

Basically I want Arrows and bodies to stop disappearing. I'd kill a person or try to make a area look like a murder happened by having arrow's fired here and there and drag a body with numerous arrows stuck in them. Throw in a weapon on the floor and leave the area for the moment. Whenever I'd come back the body would be gone and my arrows fade after awhile. (( I tried shooting a arrow at my house and it took like a minute or so for the Arrow to decay. ))

So basically I'm hoping for a Mod that leaves areas the way they were left. Bodies still there, arrows not decaying, ect.

I've thought the same thing. And it's something to do with both the engine Oblivion runs on AND the arrows and bodies....I think. If you leave a sword in a place...it will be there forever. But arrows and bodies and various other things were designed to disappear. It's probably possible to make a war-scene via the construction set and have that scene always be there. But I do not know of a mod that allows the player to do that with arrows and bodies.

Arrows are tagged to disappear because every single one takes processing time to render. A few dozen arrows soon adds quite an additional burden, especially on lower performance systems. You can tweak the arrow fade time in Wrye Bash but not make them permanent