Strange Item-Despawn

Thiefnuker

Hey Guys!

Ive got a new problem:

Everytime i try to throw an item out of my inventory, it appears as it should. But when I try to throw the same item out of the inventory again, the first one disappears!

The problem occours for the following categories:

- Weapons (Arrows)

- Misc Items

- Sometimes even Skooma disappears (?)

I tested it in interior & exterior cells, same problem, every time.

There's nothing new in my Oblivion...

Items added by mods disappear, too.

I didnt play for 220 hours, so its not the A-Bomb ;)

Dunno what to do now...

Could it be a corrupted save?

Or a mod?

please help me!

best regards,

Thiefnuker aka L'laith

Many items like arrows have a 'litter count', which means how many can be lying around before superfluous items get nuked. There is also a litter time. So, have you been messing around with settings, or have mods that might do it?

Ah thanks!

I didnt do anything, but OBMM crashed a few days ago...

after that he sent me a strange message that he changed settings *yep*. Maybe he also changed the litter time to prevent game crashes!

But how i can i set it higher? ive got a good pc, so i want to set it to "unlimited" :D

Ah thanks!

I didnt do anything, but OBMM crashed a few days ago...

after that he sent me a strange message that he changed settings *yep*. Maybe he also changed the litter time to prevent game crashes!

But how i can i set it higher? ive got a good pc, so i want to set it to "unlimited" :D

OBMM wouldn't change those settings. They can be tweaked in the CS or via Wrye Bash (Bashed Patch). If you haven't changed them or use a mod/patch that changes them, you should consider what whalecakes said about picking up odd items. Also, you would NOT want unlimited clutter, unless you were prepared to play at 5 seconds per frame.