Game within a game

Zapata935

I would like to suggest, instead of the option for rest or sleep, why not go down to the Weye Inn and play stuff like darts, improve your marksman skill, get in a school of poker, improve your many skills involved in that! skittles, all the old English pub games! why not, it fits the bill. I think as an average gamer it would be far more fullfilling after a days slaughter to become human and rest and relax, but not too much, anything that makes the involvement more realistic! Best Wishes Zapata935 Edited by Zapata935

i always wanted mini games in elder scroll. a fishing mini game would be awsome,but no one at Bethesda has even mentioned mini games so i doubt we'll see any in skyrim.

I Totally agree, TES is all about immersion, involvement as a player, warrior or whatever! I think the games bethesda produce are fantastic, but with a bit of thought could be so much better. Best Wishes Zapata935

Would definitely be interesting. Of course there are easter eggs in the other, so I would think that something special will be in the game, hope a mini game will be in.

Well, there WAS that Caravan game in Fallout: New Vegas. Maybe Bethesda will do something similar? I'll admit, it would be fun, but it's not going to break the game if it isn't included. I'll just have to go slay more dragons!

Those things were some of my favorite parts of the Fable series. Darts to improve marksman skill would be amazing. (Plus, "accidentally" hitting people with darts would be pure win) I've actually always wanted a way to manually train my skills, without going out and risking my life. It just seems more realistic that way. The only ones you can actually train in Oblivion are Restoration and conjuration. It always sucked how they had training dummies we couldn't actually use.

Just don't lose any of those games. Might get caught in limbo, huh? Where you don't know if what you're playing is a game anymore!... actually, that sounds kind of cool. Sign me up for some gaming limbo!

*ahem* Anywho. I've never really thought about it before now, but it does sound pretty good. Fishing worked pretty well in Zelda. Not sure if cards fit the time period, and darts might not be so fun to play without a wiimote or something. The arena is kind of like a minigame, although I didn't like how in Oblivion you get to grandmaster, and then you only get to fight once a week, and just against monsters. May as well go in the woods if you want to fight monsters. But yea, mini games can be nice little vacations from the hardcore RPGing.