custom race

nohj

ive just recentlytried my hand at modding so i copied some body meshes and changed the skinn colour via nifskope but when i try to put them together in the cs it just closes down on me can anyone help

Do not touch body mesh unless you know what you're doing. And this game does not allow to use custom body shape for one race(all races will share same body type per gender). If you want to change skin color, you have to edit skin texture.

LFact - up until recently you were right, but some clever scripting now allows different body per race too. However it isn't easy...

LFact - up until recently you were right, but some clever scripting now allows different body per race too. However it isn't easy...

That uses 'wearable, unplayable body parts trick'. I know some 'unusual' race mods use that, but remember: Clothing always matters.

Nope - Drake the Dragon produced a different way for his argonian beautification system. You install a different body and it gets used fot them - i have aa cup argonian females in an e cup human world,but i could hve used the bab body i stead equally easily