First 2 digits of ID

MidbossVyers

AFAIK, the Obmm method is a little buggy--you highlight the esp's to find the mod order, but it doesn't count esp's that you didn't create omods for.

You sure? I checked the mods under Part of Unknown, and they do have a Form ID.

Huh, that's weird. I just checked again to be sure, and there they were. I've recently removed a bunch of mods; maybe that's the reason? Or maybe I just missed seeing them again and again. Hmm. I'd go with option two until I get confirmation.

hi,

use RefScope

it will show you the reference id of everything while you are in the game

just equip the RefScope spell, point to the object in questions and hit the activate button (the one you open boxes with)

point your mouse on the spell in question in any menu, dont click :) and hit the activate key

it shows you all reference id's for all items an npc has on him, all items in a box, and much much more

at startup it asks for a key just use anykey, you can disable that key by right clicking on the RefScope spell in your inventory

i for one do not need that extra key

the best reason for using refskope is of course, that it shows reference id's for items and such that are only stored in your

savegame, your bashed patch, your general override patch and so on, it also shows where they originally came from

RefScope is a life saver, especially while fixing stuff

Edited by thespam