ENB makes Skyrim crash in exteriors

Zarrastro

I recently made a clean install (I finally switched to my Steam version) and when i had everything set, the game crashed when entering Solitide. Also happened in Whiterun and when loading the start of the game. Interiors are not affected, though. I use Alternate Start, that's why it took me a little while to realize this (Menawhile,i fought qith the character mods) Also, that's why i started the game in Solitude...

Any clues? I hafe the bfloatpointrender or whatever already set to 1. What else do i have to do to make latest ENB work??

How do you know its your enb? If you are certain your enb is the culprit, how did you install it? Which enb are you using? What are your system specs?

The fist thing i installed after SKSE + Alternate Start was ENB. I didn't suspect it was the one causing trouble so i installed it to get it done. I use wrapper version of ENB 221 (Not latest version because i read somewhere that downgrading ENB helped solve a similar problem)

System Specs are way OTT for the game: GTX 770 4GB and i5 4690k on an Asus Maximus Ranger VII. I have 8 GB of RAM and will soon expand to 16.

When exiting to Solitude i saw a glimpse of a red error message from ENB before the game crashed, so i knew it was it. I couldn't find a log, sadly.

However, restoring my old backup of Skyrim, SkyrimPrefs and ENB Settings "solved" the problem. And with "solved" i mean it works but i don't trust it a bit. Now i have everything installed and it doesn't give me trouble... For now. I don't believe in miracles, i'm sure sooner or later it will blow up because of some setting.