How many saved games do you have and how much space they take?

VGI

I have an SD card that I treat like a write-protectable flash drive that is also 8GB. But I never had any TES4 saves saved externally.

You must really like The Elder Scrolls.

True, lol I do love the game, but part of that is I have well over 600 hours of play time in and I don't want to lose any progress. Plus the older saves will be useful if I ever learn to mod.

I also was taking ghetto screenshots through the little savegame portrait that the game takes

ROFL. I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only one who does this.

My streamsaves happen automatically so I can't decide what will be on the screen at the moment it saves, but as for my manual saves... I always wait until there's some gorgeous landscape or other bit of eye-candy, then I position my character to get the best angle, wait til any NPCs have left the "shot" ... ghetto screenshot! Hahaha.

I usually end up making 3 or 4 manual saves each game day and then when I quit I look through the saves and pick out the prettiest one to keep and delete the extras. Ghetto screenshots, lol. I love that term.

Only 7 saves with 14 megabytes. I keep adding and removing lot of mods and usually save file don't work after removing mods, so i usually remove the savefile too and start game from beginning. Totally maybe have had 100 saves togehter.

*sigh*

I have forgotten TES4 for awhile now. Been playing MASS Effect 1.

Easy peasy, install the game, and play. No mods, just play. Good story too. Hope Steam comes up with a discounted MASS Effect 2 soon.

Why did Steam only have a discounted MASS Effect 1 back during Christmas time 2010?

I currently only have 10 saves, but I did used to have a couple of hundred. I was forced to clean my harddrives though, because my PC started to run so slowly. Am not sure how much space it currently takes up though.