If you could date anyone/ anything ingame.......

dunmermaiden

What / who would it be and why....

This can include your characters or anything anyone you have installed in your game and as many as you want.

I would date my daedric characters, I find them interesting and cute and very pretty. And I adore their primal air about them

@ GenocideLolita: So would I. :D

It is rumored he was a bit of a bad boy before the whole innocent priesty thing...which makes him all the more intriguing. :wink:

If I couldn't date Prince Charming, I'd probably go for Hieronymus Lex. Yup, the obsessive, do-no-evil Imperial Watch Captain. There's something adorable about his resemblance to McGee on NCIS. I just love geeks. :wub:

Besides, who can resist a man in uniform?

OK, this is skewed by having both TNR and Hotter Younger NPCs (female) installed, but...

... Augusta Calida at the Tiber Septim.

She's now a stunning redhead, has great dress sense, and reads "The Lusty Argonian Maid" so obviously has quite a frustrated naughty streak!

I'm going to say that it's Carwen for me. You've gotta love Bosmer women that are acrobats. They tend to be... flexible. :happy: Edited by IndorilTheGreat

for me? Methredel, i know there others more cute... and with better body shape, but i have "something" with girls with "well placed fat" she's also a funny girl too. Or Antonietta Marie... she's sexy and cute, and sweet hearted with her "brothers and sisters" a bit psycopathic too...dating her can be really challenging and even dangerous....but i think she's worthy of the risk...

If I couldn't date Prince Charming, I'd probably go for Hieronymus Lex. Yup, the obsessive, do-no-evil Imperial Watch Captain. There's something adorable about his resemblance to McGee on NCIS. I just love geeks. :wub:

Speaking of men in uniform.. while Hieronymus is handsome and all, I remember this really cute Legion soldier, stalwartly patrolling the road to Anvil. When he asked "How can this Legion horseman be of service?" I wanted to hop up on his steed, ride with him into the sunset and have him keep me safe from criminal scum for the rest of our lives. :wub:

Sadly his duties prevented him from engaging in such romantic escapades. No doubt he was on the important mission of preventing bandits clad in Glass armor from robbing travelers on their hard-earned 100 gold pieces. :pinch:

Speaking of men in uniform.. while Hieronymus is handsome and all, I remember this really cute Legion soldier, stalwartly patrolling the road to Anvil. When he asked "How can this Legion horseman be of service?" I wanted to hop up on his steed, ride with him into the sunset and have him keep me safe from criminal scum for the rest of our lives. :wub:

Sadly his duties prevented him from engaging in such romantic escapades. No doubt he was on the important mission of preventing bandits clad in Glass armor from robbing travelers on their hard-earned 100 gold pieces. :pinch:

JAJAAJJ!!! is the hard part of being a soldier, i say that for experience^^, Duty... or girls (at least in my case....) believe me, sometimes reality exceed the fiction