NPC's have hard time equipping there weapons.

damsco

Hi

After installing "Deadly mutilation" the npc's can't equip there weapons. When i attack a guard he sheaths and unsheaths his weapons while chasing me and it eqquips the weapon untill i stop moving if i dont stop it keeps doing the equip animation over and over again.

I am also using "immersive animation-dual sword wield from back" and "XP32 maximum skeleton". It worked like a charm before installing Deadly Mutilation so i dont what i am doing wrong.

Also another question, i had to install meshes from Deadly mutilation. I can choose btw CBBE and vanilla but i am using sevenbase bombshell with the ningheim race. i did try both CBBE and vanilla but still the armor etc keeps disappearing after i chop them in half. Please tell me exactly how to install these mods in order to let it work. Step by step if possible please.

the best for you is , you are using the Ningheim which is a custom race, it means there is a specific file for them with texture, meshes etc... so if it's Seven Base, only your char is, the rest of the game is vanilla, so choose mesh pack vanilla AND the patch for your skeleton

@@

the best for you is , you are using the Ningheim which is a custom race, it means there is a specific file for them with texture, meshes etc... so if it's Seven Base, only your char is, the rest of the game is vanilla, so choose mesh pack vanilla AND the patch for your skeleton

@@

That is how i thaugh too so i did try vanilla meshes but still the armor keeps disappearing after you cut them in half etc. Did try CBBE meshes and still the same.

AND the patch for your skeleton

auto quote myself, Ningheim get there own skeleton, if you want to change anything to them, you must go in there files, but all npcs use Xp32 now

@@

AND the patch for your skeleton

auto quote myself, Ningheim get there own skeleton, if you want to change anything to them, you must go in there files, but all npcs use Xp32 now

@@

There is nothing wrong with me character it is just the NPC's that acting strange. Just told the race and skeleton i was using so you people can help better :P

To sum it up: NPC's dont equip there weapon untill i stop moving right infront of them and after i cut there arms etc off the armor they are wearing disappears.

i've understood, your char is safe, BUT npcs use Xp32 skeleton now, so use the patch from mod author

Already have the latest version of XP32 skeleton and this bug started after i installed Deadly Mut. mod. Or is there new patch and i am blind so can you pm me the link to it please.

i've understood, your char is safe, BUT npcs use Xp32 skeleton now, so use the patch from mod author

Already have the latest version of XP32 skeleton and this bug started after i installed Deadly Mut. mod. Or is there new patch and i am blind so can you pm me the link to it please.

if you use this :immersive animation-dual sword wield from back" you need this one »optional files»Skeleton 2

@@

if you use this :immersive animation-dual sword wield from back" you need this one »optional files»Skeleton 2

@@

Thank you very much :D

It works after i installed that optional skeleton 2 and after that i did reinstall XP32 skeleton. No more disappearing armors or npc's that cant equip there weapons. Thank you once again Old Hand