Mysteriously abundant cigarettes with no source?

pseudonym

I don't think it'd be cigarettes then if it was indians, not likely tabbaco either if you catch my drift

lol.

I mean, these could have all been really nasty old stale smokes, still sealed up and stored away from before the war. Later, they were found and spread by tribals, vaulters, whoever. The original Great Khans would be a good candidate for distribution, before they started producing chems. So, basically, our little video buddies are puffing 200 year old tobacco. Thats my silly thought.

Hey Wayne, you mind if I grab that, I'll throw that poster in my mod. It will be in the tour bathroom wall area. I need stuff to flop in, and that looks fantastick.

No I don't mind at all, If you want I'll make more like it, that only took about 5 minutes and the guy was just from some random picture. Also I've uploaded much better made propaganda on my image share.

Anyways though, What did you think of the quest idea?

This game promotes smoking.

(......as well as heavy alcohol abuse, drug abuse, wildlife abuse, sexual promiscuity, misogyny, lying, murder, theft, slavery, public nudity and living underground.)

This game promotes smoking.

(......as well as heavy alcohol abuse, drug abuse, wildlife abuse, sexual promiscuity, misogyny, lying, murder, theft, slavery, public nudity and living underground.)

I'm from America, all those things are promoted anyways lol Well except slavery (we had a big war over it), thats more of an overseas thing.

• 7 months later...

Lighters survived the war, the Courier uses one to light his dynamite sticks. Also, you can find an engraved lighter that used to belong to Benny.

Only problem with that is when you look at it in the geck, its a cigarette. I was going to fix it so that after getting Benny, I could display on a desk or something.

That's the distinctive cigarette butts.

AWOP does add a cigarette factory full of gekos that apparently was found and brought up and running just a short time earlier. I've wondered about that too and was really amused by that touch Buildablebots gives a box that turns the plain salable cigs packs cartons to usable items that all break down to cigs which are a chem basically. Edited by greenknightfury